• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having trouble sending HWC E-invitations from your website?

In summary, to send an e-invitation on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your consultant account, go to your Personal Website, click on the "HWC e-Invitations" tab, customize the invitation, and enter email addresses before sending. Responses can be tracked through the "RSVP" tab. You can send up to 500 e-invitations at once and customize the design. There are no fees for using this feature.
PamperedchefDaly
Gold Member
I want to send the HWC E invitiation from my website, but can't find it. When I try to send an email, it defaults to the regular "you're invited to a cooking show", even though my show is listed as HWC. Any ideas? Thanks.

I had this problem once with a regular show defaulting to pork show.

This is what the HO tech guy told me to do...so try this.

Go into your show on PWS. Change the show to anything else other than what you are actually doing. Then save. Go back out. Go back in and then save to the HWC. Save it.

Then try to see if it sends out properly. This has been an issue since at least January, because that's when I noticed and called about it.

Thanks. I tried it, but it didn't work. Maybe it won't be available till May 1st.

On the page where you put in the Host info there is a Design Option box. I checked that for HWC, and then everything else fell into place.

I just tried it and sorry, no problems.

pjpamchef said:
On the page where you put in the Host info there is a Design Option box. I checked that for HWC, and then everything else fell into place.

I did that, too. Didn't work. Maybe it's just me.:rolleyes:

Nancy, Did you try to use the "INSERT SUBSTITUTION"? This does not work me ever. I get this "${contact.firstName}" in the Message 1 box and the e-mail will not work. So I DO NOT USE THE "INSERT SUBSTITUTION" choice. Leave it alone. Kind of weird I know but, that is all that made a difference for me. So...

1. How do I send an e-invitation on the Pampered Chef website?

To send an e-invitation on the Pampered Chef website, first log in to your consultant account and navigate to your Personal Website (PWS). Then, click on the "HWC e-Invitations" tab and select the event you want to send invitations for. From there, you can customize the invitation and enter the email addresses of your guests before sending it out.

2. Can I track responses to my e-invitations?

Yes, you can track responses to your e-invitations through the "RSVP" tab on the HWC e-Invitations page. This will show you a list of guests who have responded and their attendance status for the event.

3. How many e-invitations can I send at once?

You can send up to 500 e-invitations at once through the Pampered Chef website. If you need to send more than 500, you can send them in batches or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I customize the design of my e-invitations?

Yes, you can customize the design of your e-invitations by choosing from a variety of templates, adding your own images and text, and selecting the font and color scheme. This allows you to create a personalized and professional invitation for your guests.

5. Are there any fees for using the HWC e-Invitations feature?

No, there are no additional fees for using the HWC e-Invitations feature on your PWS. It is included as part of your consultant account and is a convenient and cost-effective way to invite your guests to your events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg