• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Invitations Are Saying "Homemade for the Holidays"?

But when you go to send an e-invite, it brings up the "homemade for the holidays" theme. Is there a way to change it? I looked on the show info page, and it says it's a standard cooking show, but when I go to send an e-invite, it says it's a holiday show. Nevermind...I think I found it. :DCan you share? Cuz I just started having my hosts use the guest list and e-vites and when I was on it to type out the step-by-step directions it kept coming up with it as well.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just spoke with a host today. She said that when she sent out the e-invitations, they had the theme about the holidays. I looked into it and sure enough, even though the show is slated to be a standard cooking show, when you go to send and invitation, it brings up the Homemade for the holidays. How do I go and change it? I went to the show info page and it just says it's a standard cooking show.

Nevermind...I think I found it. :D

Can you share? Cuz I just started having my hosts use the guest list and e-vites and when I was on it to type out the step-by-step directions it kept coming up with it as well. So I just told her to input her guest list, but she sent out e-vites after all and when I viewed it it was normal. So now I'm not sure what's going on.

Oh, yeah, sorry...I guess it would've been more helpful of me to say what I found for future reference and for others. :blushing: :balloon:So you click on the show. Then you click on show info. Then at the bottom of that page you click "continue." Then click on "customize e-mails" (it's one of the blue rectangular buttons on the right.) Then I clicked on "cooking show" under the drop down menu of the show type. Then it brought up just a generic invitation. I clicked on "save format" so that it would put this as the invite style from now on.Now, I need to play around a little more with other shows, because I don't know if what my host experienced was a fluke. Because I never selected a theme show for her, so I don't know why it would've ventured off the generic invite style. But when I then go in under the guest list and pretend to send an e-vite to someone, it allows me to pick the theme. On this particular show, the "holidays" style was selected, so I then checked off "standard cooking show". Then I didn't send an invite, exited out and went back in and it was set at the standard cooking show still, so I'm hoping that everything is okay. The next question is, from a host's perspective, when they go on...are they able to somehow change the theme? Because if so, maybe my host messed it up somehow. And if not, let's say I wanted to send out a Power Cooking theme, how would I do that? Because in that first thing I was talking about, where you can pick the show type and then click on need suggestions for the style, there is a Power Cooking one, but it says "Contact me to book your show" on the invite! Why would I want my host sending out e-mails that say that? I'm confused.So...I'm still playing around and trying to figure all this out. :D

Last edited:
Okay, I went in as a host, and no--they can't select or change a theme. So that's good.

What is an e-invitation?

An e-invitation is a digital invitation that is sent through email or social media platforms, instead of a traditional paper invitation.

How can I personalize my e-invitation for the "Homemade for the Holidays" theme?

There are various ways to personalize your e-invitation, such as using festive holiday graphics or adding a personal message about your homemade holiday treats.

Can I track RSVPs for my e-invitations?

Yes, with our e-invitation tool, you can easily track RSVPs and get an accurate count of how many guests are attending your "Homemade for the Holidays" event.

Can I send e-invitations to multiple recipients at once?

Yes, you can easily add multiple email addresses to the recipient list and send out e-invitations to all of your guests at once.

Are there any design templates available for "Homemade for the Holidays" e-invitations?

Yes, we have a variety of pre-designed templates that you can choose from to make your "Homemade for the Holidays" e-invitations look festive and professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lauraP2000
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • babywings76