• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your HWC Event: Utilize HO's Today Email for Show Reminders!

In summary, to access the HO's Today email for show reminders, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "My Shows" and then "Maximize Your HWC Event." You can customize the email for your specific show by clicking on the "Edit Email" button and adding your own personal message. The HO's Today email should include important details about the show, such as the date, time, and location, as well as a reminder to RSVP and bring a friend. It can also be sent to guests who have already RSVP'd to the show. To track its success, check the show's RSVP list and ask guests if they received the email and if
ChefinHarmony
I have a question about the HWC email we got today from HO. It said there

Reach out to your contacts with:

Help Whip Cancer® e-mails, including an invitation, Show reminder and thank you

Where do I find them? I want to send my Hosts a "show reminder" but I can't find them under the "Work with your shows" section like it says.

Can someone help??
Thanks!!
Joanne

Joanne,

I'm experiencing the same thing. If I find out what the solution is, I'll let you know..

It's not to send Hosts a reminder, but reminders for the guests.

The general email is with the Customer Connection, not Work with your Shows.

To send one, go to Customer Connection, then select all the people in your contact list to whom you want to send the note. Select "Send Email" from the pull-down. The Help Whip Cancer email is at the bottom of the "Select-" pull down.

I have tried several times to send these emails out, and they never get delivered to any of the recipients. I don't know why?..

lisatx04 said:
I have tried several times to send these emails out, and they never get delivered to any of the recipients. I don't know why?..

Did you send one to yourself to see if you recieve it?

It is possible it is showing up in their spam boxes.

1. How do I access the HO's Today email for show reminders?

To access the HO's Today email for show reminders, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "My Shows" and then "Maximize Your HWC Event." You will see the option to view and utilize the HO's Today email for show reminders.

2. Can I customize the HO's Today email for my specific show?

Yes, you can customize the HO's Today email for your specific show by clicking on the "Edit Email" button on the Maximize Your HWC Event page. From there, you can add your own personal message and include any important details or reminders for your guests.

3. What should I include in the HO's Today email?

The HO's Today email should include important details about your show, such as the date, time, and location. You can also include a teaser about any special offers or products that will be featured at the show. Be sure to also remind guests to RSVP and to bring a friend!

4. Can I send the HO's Today email to guests who have already RSVP'd?

Yes, you can send the HO's Today email to guests who have already RSVP'd. This is a great way to remind them about the show and to encourage them to invite others to attend as well.

5. How can I track the success of the HO's Today email?

You can track the success of the HO's Today email by checking your show's RSVP list. If you see an increase in RSVPs after sending the email, you'll know it was effective. You can also ask guests if they received the email and if it helped them remember the details of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefshawna
  • PamperedchefDaly