• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Feature: Import Contacts from Online Providers for Easy Event Invitations!

In summary, "How Cool Is This?!" is a versatile and innovative tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily measure, mix, and pour ingredients all in one container. It has a built-in funnel and measurements on the side for accuracy, and the lid doubles as a mixing tool. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing the lid is recommended. This tool can be used for both wet and dry ingredients and is made of BPA-free plastic that is heat-resistant and durable.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
From the email regarding the upcoming changes to Personal Web Sites at the end of April:

"A new feature has been added to the "For Our Hosts" section of your Personal Web Site. At the beginning of May, your Hosts will be able to import contacts from online providers like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Comcast, Outlook, and Outlook Express. Hosts will be able to import contacts (in the Guest List screen) by clicking on the "Import Guest E-mails" button."

That is GREAT! I know this is the reason why some of my hosts hesitate to use my PWS to send their email invitations, since they have them stored in their email provider's site already and don't want to have to key them in again. I'm DEFINITELY going to start promoting this as soon as the feature is elevated!! WOOHOO!! :)

Oh, and I just realized that *I* can use this, too, to send an invitation to everyone for my HWC fundraiser/catalog show - YIPEE YAHOOO!!!

I read that too, Cathy and hope that it works smoothly!

That is so cool. Personally I have a lot of people in my address books who I might not have thought of when inviting someone to a show. But hey, if they go uploaded, then why not just invite them. This should be a good thing!

That is AWESOME!!! I definitely sympathize with hosts who don't want to individually type each email address into their guest list, so this is great!

Cool!:cool:

I thought that was a GREAT New feature for our hosts!

What is "How Cool Is This?!"?

"How Cool Is This?!" is a unique and innovative tool offered by Pampered Chef that helps you easily measure, mix, and pour ingredients all in one container.

How does "How Cool Is This?!" work?

The "How Cool Is This?!" tool has a built-in funnel that allows you to easily pour ingredients into the container. It also has measurements on the side so you can accurately measure your ingredients. The lid also doubles as a mixing tool, making it a versatile and convenient tool for cooking and baking.

Is "How Cool Is This?!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "How Cool Is This?!" is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing the lid to preserve the measuring markings.

Can "How Cool Is This?!" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, "How Cool Is This?!" can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. It is designed to be a versatile tool for all your cooking and baking needs.

What materials is "How Cool Is This?!" made of?

"How Cool Is This?!" is made of BPA-free plastic and is designed to be durable and long-lasting. It is also heat-resistant, making it safe to use with hot ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • mhrivera