• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Updates to Your Personal Web Site - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the email informs the Personal Web Site subscriber of several updates and promotions for their site. These updates include three new cooking theme shows, new fall/winter products available for purchase, and a brand new customer connection email and suite of cooking show e-invitations. The email also mentions the addition of scripts and images to the website, as well as various host and guest specials for October and September. The specials include discounts on cookware, kitchen towels and oven mitts, and the opportunity to earn free and discounted products by hosting a show. The email also highlights the various theme shows offered, including Bites & Bevs, Chocolate Bliss, and Real Food, Real Fast, and provides examples of recipes that can be made at these
chefann
Gold Member
Received via email:

Dear Personal Web Site subscriber,

The following updates will occur on your Personal Web Site:

• NEW!! We've added three brand new theme Shows to your Personal Web Site! The name of these new cooking theme Shows are "Bites & Bevs", "Chocolate Bliss", and "Real Food, Real Fast". Available for your use will be a set of five themed E-Invitation e-mails, a Customer Connection e-mail, Script, and Gallery image [per theme show]. To find these new theme Shows, go to the Design Options drop-down menu when you’re setting up a Cooking Show.
  • Beginning August 1, the new fall/winter 2007 products will be available for purchase on all outside orders for Shows scheduled on September 1 and forward.
  • On July 31, a brand new Customer Connection e-mail and suite of cooking show e-invitations will be available on your Personal Web Site. The new Customer Connection Email will focus on the September host special and the suite of e-invitations will focus on the September guest specials.

*** The script(s) below will be ADDED to the Home Page and customizable areas of your Personal Web Site:

Hosts earn FREE and discounted products!

Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

And October hosts can save 60% on our Deep Covered Baker or NEW Large Round Stone with Handles!

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of October Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.

Book your October Show TODAY to take advantage of this terrific offer!

Save $2-$5 on Striped Kitchen Towels and Oven Mitts!

Spruce up your kitchen this fall! Save $2 on one Striped Kitchen Towel Set or Oven Mitt, and save $5 on two towel sets or two mitts!

Note: This special is only available through October Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.

Call me today to get these great deals!

Earn FREE and discounted products when you host a Show!

Host a Show and you can receive FREE, half-price and discounted products of your choice, a 10% discount for a year, plus FREE shipping on your order!

And September hosts can save 60% on one piece or one set of cookware! Choose from the NEW tri-ply clad Stainless Cookware, nonstick Executive Cookware, or anodized aluminum Professional Cookware.

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of September Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.

Don’t miss out! Call me to book your September Show TODAY!

Try new recipes or seasonings for just $10!

Treat your family to new taste sensations when you make mouthwatering recipes from our exclusive cookbooks and seasoning mixes! Choose from the NEW 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook or 6 others ($14.75 value each), or the Asian Seasoning Mix and Southwestern Seasoning Mix set ($11.25 value).

Note: This special is only available through September Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.

Call me today to get these great deals!

Get great recipes for your next party!

Are you tired of the typical chips and dip? Want to serve something easy and
delicious at your next get-together? A Bites and Bevs Show is what you need. You’ll learn appetizer and drink recipes that are simple, delicious and fast!

Call me today to book your Show!

Experience Chocolate Bliss at your next Cooking Show!

Do you have a weakness for chocolate or know someone who does? You can learn rich, decadent chocolate recipes that are incredibly easy at a Chocolate Bliss Show. And we’ll try innovative kitchen tools and timesaving techniques that make cooking fun!

Home-cooked meals in under 30 minutes!

It’s easy to bypass the drive-through window when you can cook a meal this
delicious, easy and fast! Learn how at your Real Food, Real Fast Cooking Show. And you’ll try our innovative kitchen tools and timesaving techniques!

*** The following image(s) will be ADDED to the home page gallery:

• The Pampered Chef® Cook Books - September Guest Special
  • Asian Seasoning Mix & Southwestern Seasoning Mix - September Guest Special
  • Striped Kitchen Towel Set - October Guest Special
  • Oven Mitt - October Guest Special
  • The Pampered Chef® Stainless Cookware - September Host Special
  • The Pampered Chef® Executive Cookware - September Host Special
  • The Pampered Chef® Professional Cookware - September Host Special
  • Skimmer - September Host Special
  • Deep Covered Baker - October Host Special
  • Large Round Stone with Handles - October Host Special
  • Bamboo Serving Set - October Host Special
  • Bites & Bevs Theme Show – Jerk Chicken Nachos
  • Bites & Bevs Theme Show – Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie
  • Chocolate Bliss Theme Show – Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle
  • Chocolate Bliss Theme Show – Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies
  • Real Food, Real Fast Theme Show – Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet
  • Real Food, Real Fast Theme Show – Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares
  • Bites & Bevs Theme Show – Cran-Raspberry Fizz

*** The script(s) below will be REMOVED from the Home Page and customizable areas of
your Personal Web Site:

Hosts never pay full price!

And in July, save 60% on the Salad & Berry Spinner or Salad Chopper!

Note: The Monthly Host Special is available to hosts of July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $150 in guest sales before tax and shipping.

Your FREE products are waiting — call me today to book your July Show!

Buy one, get one 50% off!

Save up to $7.50 when you purchase two Outdoor Utensil Sets, two sets of Outdoor Party Plates or one of each!

Note: The July Guest Special is available through July Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows, Fundraiser Shows, Wedding Showers, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registries.

Call me today to save 50% on your summer entertaining!

*** To make the gallery as current and updated as possible, the following image(s) will be REMOVED from the Home Page Gallery:

• Outdoor Utensil Set & Outdoor Party Plates
  • Outdoor Party Plates

Have a great month!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site Support Team

Really Ann.......The Avatar is SOOOO YOUUU!!! LOL :p

Dear Personal Web Site subscriber,Thank you for sharing this exciting update with us! I am thrilled to hear about the new theme shows that have been added to our Personal Web Site. "Bites & Bevs", "Chocolate Bliss", and "Real Food, Real Fast" sound like amazing additions that will surely enhance our cooking shows.I am also glad to hear that the new fall/winter 2007 products will be available for purchase soon. It is always exciting to have new products to offer to our guests. And the new Customer Connection email and suite of cooking show e-invitations will surely help us promote the September host and guest specials.I am also happy to see that the Home Page and customizable areas of our Personal Web Site will be updated with new scripts and images. The September host special for cookware, the October guest special for kitchen towels and oven mitts, and the September special for cookbooks and seasoning mixes all sound like great deals that our guests will love.I am also looking forward to trying out the new theme shows and recipes. "Jerk Chicken Nachos" and "Tangy Pepper-Pecan Brie" from the Bites & Bevs theme show sound delicious, as well as the "Chocolate Raspberry Cookie Trifle" and "Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies" from the Chocolate Bliss theme show. And I can't wait to learn how to make "Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet" and "Ham & Cheese Brunch Squares" from the Real Food, Real Fast theme show.I am sad to see that some of the previous scripts and images will be removed from our Personal Web Site, but I understand the importance of keeping it current and updated. I am sure the new additions will more than make up for it.Thank you for keeping us informed and providing us with such great tools to make our cooking shows successful. I am looking forward to booking my September and October shows to take advantage of these amazing offers.Best regards,

1. How do I access my personal web site?

To access your personal web site, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Website" tab. This will take you directly to your personalized website where you can view all of your exciting updates.

2. What kind of updates can I expect to see on my personal web site?

You can expect to see updates such as new product releases, special offers and promotions, and helpful tips and recipes to make the most out of your Pampered Chef products. We are constantly updating and improving your personal web site to provide you with the best experience possible.

3. Can I customize my personal web site?

Yes, you can make your personal web site even more personalized by customizing it with your own photos, messages, and contact information. This will make your web site truly unique and reflect your own personal style.

4. Will I be notified when there are new updates to my personal web site?

Yes, you will receive email notifications whenever there are new updates to your personal web site. You can also check your web site regularly to stay up-to-date with the latest news and offers.

5. Can I share my personal web site with others?

Yes, you can easily share your personal web site with others by simply sending them the link. This is a great way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef products and earn rewards through our referral program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LibrarianChef
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JeannePaff