• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our HWC Online Fundraiser | E-Invites Available Now!

In summary, E-Invite on Pws for Hwc is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily send electronic invitations for cooking parties. To access E-Invite, you can log in to your Pws and click on the "Invite" tab. You can customize the E-Invite with party details and invite up to 50 guests. RSVPs can also be tracked through the Pws and reminders can be sent to guests who have not yet responded.
pamperedcheermom
Am I missing it somewhere or is there a way to send out e-invites to guests to participate in an online fundraiser for HWC. I want to get this set up so I can start May 1 (I know I still have plenty of time but........). I know how to set up a fundraiser and I see where I check "Help Whip Cancer" at the bottom. What I want to do is to be able to send out e-mails to have them order online. I'm not doing a cooking show in my home, I wanted to do this as an online fundraiser. I'll also be taking orders from those who don't use the internet but for those who do, is there a way to send out an email asking them to participate.

The ones I found on there are inviting them to my house for a cooking show. I can change the wording but just wanted to see if I'm missing something. I know we can do online shows so I thought there might be a way to advertise it. :chef:

TIA

That's all I've ever been able to find, too. I have emailed HO in the past about giving us the option of having a Fundraiser/Catalog show, but haven't seen anything yet. Email them and let them know you want it, too - the more people who tell them about it, the more chance we may get it (probably not until next year, but better than never, right?!).

The only other option is to send out the emails as a "May Catalog Show" and then in the free-text field, put the fundraising info there (25% of sales go to HWC). That's all I've been able to do.

I've asked for that too.

Related to Join Our HWC Online Fundraiser | E-Invites Available Now!

1. What is E-Invite on Pws for Hwc?

E-Invite on Pws for Hwc is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows you to easily send electronic invitations to your guests for a virtual or in-person cooking party.

2. How do I access E-Invite on Pws for Hwc?

To access E-Invite, log in to your Pws (personal website) on the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Invite" tab. Then click on the "Create an E-Invite" button.

3. Can I customize the E-Invite for my party?

Yes, you can customize the E-Invite with your party details, including the date, time, location, and any special themes or instructions. You can also add a personal message to your guests.

4. How many guests can I invite using E-Invite on Pws for Hwc?

You can invite up to 50 guests using E-Invite. If you need to invite more guests, you can send multiple invites or use other methods like email or social media to reach additional guests.

5. Can I track RSVPs with E-Invite on Pws for Hwc?

Yes, you can track RSVPs by logging in to your Pws and clicking on the "Invite" tab. You will see a list of your invited guests and their RSVP status. You can also send reminders to guests who have not yet responded.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
Replies