• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Our HWC Online Fundraiser and Make a Difference Today

In summary, if you want to motivate people for a fundraiser for the Humanitarian Welfare Center (HWC), start with a catchy subject line and explain the cause clearly. Include a call to action and provide all necessary details, and if possible, personalize the email for each recipient. Your efforts will greatly contribute to the success of the fundraiser and make a positive difference in your local community.
noelskitchen
Okay so I really want to try this again. My October fell apart and it's the middle of the month. I want to do a fundraiser for HWC but the easiest way for me would be online. I really want to motivate people for the cause. Any suggestions on the e-mail I send out. I will call and mail invite to those who don'y have e-mail.

Dear pampered chef consultant, We hope this message finds you doing well and staying safe. This October, we are excited to announce that we are partnering with the Humanitarian Welfare Center (HWC) to support those in need and make a positive difference in our local community. We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to have a better quality of life, and we want to do our part to help make that happen. The Humanitarian Welfare Center provides food, clothing, medical services and other basic necessities to those in need. Your donations will go directly towards helping people in our community who lack access to these resources. We need your help to make this fundraiser a success. Please consider making a donation today and help us reach our goal. Every little bit helps and your support is greatly appreciated.Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely,

Hey there! First of all, kudos to you for wanting to do a fundraiser for HWC! It's always great to see people taking initiative and supporting a good cause.When it comes to sending out an email to motivate people for the fundraiser, here are a few suggestions:1. Start with a catchy subject line: Make sure your subject line is attention-grabbing and clearly states what the email is about. This will increase the chances of people actually opening and reading your email.2. Explain the cause: In your email, make sure to explain what HWC is and why it's important to you. This will help people understand the purpose of the fundraiser and why they should support it.3. Include a call to action: Be clear about what you want people to do. Whether it's making a donation, attending an event, or sharing the fundraiser with their friends and family, make sure to include a specific call to action in your email.4. Provide details: Give people all the necessary information about the fundraiser, such as the date, time, location, and how they can donate. This will make it easier for them to participate.5. Personalize the email: If possible, try to personalize the email by addressing each recipient by their name. This will make them feel more connected to the cause and more likely to support it.I hope these suggestions help! Good luck with your fundraiser and keep up the great work!

1. What is the HWC Online Fundraiser?

The HWC Online Fundraiser is an opportunity for individuals or organizations to support a worthy cause by hosting a virtual Pampered Chef party. Through this event, participants can browse and purchase high-quality kitchen products while a portion of the sales is donated to the designated charity or organization.

2. How do I participate in the HWC Online Fundraiser?

To participate in the HWC Online Fundraiser, you can either host your own party or attend as a guest. As a host, you will invite friends and family to shop the online catalog, and as a guest, you will shop for products and support the fundraiser. Both hosting and attending are easy and can be done from the comfort of your own home.

3. What is the benefit of hosting an HWC Online Fundraiser?

Hosting an HWC Online Fundraiser not only allows you to support a good cause, but it also gives you the opportunity to earn free and discounted products. As a host, you will receive 10% of the total sales in free products and 15% off any additional purchases. It's a win-win situation for everyone involved!

4. Can I choose which charity or organization to support?

Yes, the HWC Online Fundraiser allows hosts to select the charity or organization they would like to support. This can be a local charity, school, church, or any other cause that is important to you. We believe that giving back to the community is a crucial part of our business, and we are happy to support causes that are meaningful to our hosts and guests.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for the HWC Online Fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for the HWC Online Fundraiser. Every purchase, no matter how big or small, will contribute to the total sales and ultimately the donation to the chosen charity. We encourage hosts to invite as many people as possible to maximize the impact of the fundraiser, but there is no pressure to meet a specific sales target.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Firegirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies