• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Fight Leukemia and Lymphoma: Online Catalog Fundraiser for a Good Cause

In summary, the "Help Fight Leukemia and Lymphoma" online catalog fundraiser is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef to support the fight against leukemia and lymphoma. Customers can participate by visiting the designated website, browsing and purchasing Pampered Chef products, with a portion of the sales going towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The fundraiser offers a variety of high-quality products, with no minimum or maximum purchase amount. While direct donations cannot be made, purchasing products through the fundraiser will automatically contribute to the cause.
julesh
I'm doing a fundraiser for a friends daughter (proceeds for Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) which will be all online orders. The problem that I'm having on PWA is that the only fundraiser invite is in a cooking show format. Should I edit the catalog invite to suit a fundraiser? OR should I not send the invites through PWA and just custom make email invitations? Maybe I'm just missing something.:confused:

The best option would be to create custom email invitations that are specifically tailored to your friend's daughter's fundraiser. This ensures that the invitation is highly personalized and will capture the attention of the recipient. You can also include an easy way for people to order online and links to the products and information about the fundraiser. Additionally, you may want to consider adding a link to the PWA cooking show in the email invitation so that people can view it if they are interested.

Hi there! First of all, I think it's great that you're doing a fundraiser for such a worthy cause. As for your question, I would suggest custom making email invitations instead of using the cooking show format on PWA. While the cooking show format may work for some fundraisers, it may not be the best fit for yours and could potentially turn off some potential donors. Custom email invitations will allow you to personalize the message and make it more appealing to potential donors. Plus, it will also save you the hassle of having to edit the catalog invite on PWA. Best of luck with your fundraiser!

What is the "Help Fight Leukemia and Lymphoma" online catalog fundraiser?

The "Help Fight Leukemia and Lymphoma" online catalog fundraiser is a virtual event organized by Pampered Chef to support the fight against leukemia and lymphoma. It allows customers to purchase Pampered Chef products online, with a portion of the sales going towards the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

How can I participate in the online catalog fundraiser?

To participate in the online catalog fundraiser, simply visit the designated website and browse through the available Pampered Chef products. When making a purchase, make sure to select the option to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This will ensure that a portion of your purchase will go towards the cause.

What products are available for purchase in the online catalog fundraiser?

The online catalog fundraiser offers a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. These products are of high quality and will make great additions to any kitchen. By purchasing these products, you are not only supporting a good cause but also getting top-notch items for your home.

Is there a minimum or maximum amount for purchases in the online catalog fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum or maximum amount for purchases in the online catalog fundraiser. Every purchase, big or small, will contribute to the overall donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. So feel free to buy as much or as little as you want and know that you are making a positive impact.

Can I make a direct donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society through the online catalog fundraiser?

Unfortunately, direct donations to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society cannot be made through the online catalog fundraiser. However, by purchasing Pampered Chef products through the fundraiser, a portion of the sales will be automatically donated to the organization. This is a great way to support the cause while also getting some amazing products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julesh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
goofyflgirl
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • msover
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies