• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Set Up an Email for a Catalog Fundraiser on PWA?

In summary, the show is giving Becky trouble because there is no catalog fundraiser option - only live
julesh
This show is giving me fits!! A dear friend wants me to do a fundraiser for her dd with proceeds going to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. They want it to be a catalog show with online ordering. I can not figure out how to set up the appropriate email in PWA. The only fundraiser option is for a show. There isn't one for a catalog fundraiser. I was able to edit a special email in PWA for this particular show, but it won't let me select the catalog option for this fundraiser. What do I do? And am I even making any sense???????:confused:

It's a shortcoming of the PWS system. There is no catalog fundraiser option - only live show.

I was afraid you were going to say that!!! The host has all the email addy's entered into PWA. Now I need to figure out plan B.

I've done this before - just personalize the email message so that they know it's just a catalog/online show.........that the date is just a beginning date for the "show", and that orders need to be placed by the closing date.

Thanks, Becky! That's exactly what I did.

Great idea. I will file that away for future reference.

ChefBeckyD said:
I've done this before - just personalize the email message so that they know it's just a catalog/online show.........that the date is just a beginning date for the "show", and that orders need to be placed by the closing date.

don't forget to email PC technical/website support, to ask them to add catalog shows. The email is on CC.

ok, i could be just not thinking at the moment, but can someone help me understand what to do??
i have a church who wants to do a catalog fundraiser....
can anyone break it down for me????
thanks

1. How do I get started with the catalog fundraiser?

To get started with the catalog fundraiser, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to sign up. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to run a successful fundraiser.

2. How much money can we expect to make through the catalog fundraiser?

The amount of money you can make through the catalog fundraiser will vary depending on the size of your group and the amount of effort put into promoting the fundraiser. On average, groups can make anywhere from $500 to $2000 or more.

3. Are there any upfront costs or fees to participate in the catalog fundraiser?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees to participate in the catalog fundraiser. Pampered Chef provides all the materials and support needed to run the fundraiser at no cost to you.

4. How long does the catalog fundraiser last?

The catalog fundraiser typically lasts for 2-3 weeks. This gives your group enough time to collect orders and for Pampered Chef to process and deliver the products.

5. Can we customize the products available for the fundraiser?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of Pampered Chef products to feature in your fundraiser catalog. Your consultant can also work with you to create a custom fundraising package that best suits your group's needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahmyers
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies