• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with an email for catalog fundraiser show

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
I need help writing an email or invitation for a fundraiser I am doing. The fundraiser is in a big city and they are doing this as a catalog fundraiser and encouraging people to go to my website to place orders. THEY DO NOT WANT ORDERS TO BE SHIPPED TO THEM they want them to be shipped DIRECTLY TO CUSTOMER. Does anyone know or have an idea how I could write this up for them? My mind is fried as I am dealing with two sick kids and trying to write this up too. Thanks

Sarah

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
I believe that when you set it up on your website, you can choose the default to be "ship to customer" although I'm not sure. It should be on the bottom of the box where you fill in all the host info.

sarahsellcm

Silver Member
Mar 11, 2006
No it is not there. I called tech support and they said that I couldn't do it that way. I want to help this group raise a lot of money.

mspibb

Gold Member
May 18, 2005
I have a fundraiser going on right now and there are several orders being shipped direct to the customer and some to the organization. Here is what it says in the order section:

Where would you like your order delivered?
Your organization $4.25 Shipping & Handling Charge
Direct Shipping click here for direct shipping charge schedule

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
It sounds like she's looking for a way to have ONLY the option of Direct Shipping- the organization doesn't want the orders.

I've not done a fundraiser yet- so can't give any advice. I'd think maybe in the invitation- I'd put a big note that Shipping option is ONLY DIRECT TO CUSTOMER. If they enter "ship to host", when you review the order and pull into P3- you can contact the customer and let them know individually that the organization has requested Direct Shipping only. It may require you to pay close attention, but if there is no option to select, I don't know how else you might be able to do that.

Someone else may have a better idea. Good luck though!

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Many people may be deterred from ordering if they have to pay direct ship rates. would the organization allow shipment to their office. You come by to sort and package. People drop by to pick up their orders? Let them know it'll drive traffic their way and may increase order sales for their FR.

Another option, Would you be willing to have the items shipped to your home and disperse? You could contact the guests who choose ship to host option and let them know that you'll designate a specific day/time for pick up. If they do not like having to drive and pick it up, they may then decide to opt for direct ship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
LBotzler
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies
Views