• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Fundraiser Option on P3?

In summary, Pampered Chef currently does not have any active or ongoing fundraising programs or events available. They do not offer traditional fundraisers, but customers can reach out to their customer service team for potential discounts on bulk orders of products or consider becoming a consultant and using their commission towards fundraising efforts. While they are open to exploring new opportunities and partnerships, there are currently no immediate plans to offer fundraisers in the future.
AZPampered Chef
Silver Member
I am setting up a fundraiser on P3, and the only show types that I am given are Catalog Show, Cooking Show, and Wedding Shower. It seems to me that there used to be also be a Fundraiser option...am I wrong?:confused:

I just checked - I have the fundraiser option.

I'm creating new shows for the next four weeks now and I have it too.

Hmmm....I guess it's just a strange anomaly. I will try opening a new show and see what happens. Thanks for your responses!

You have to open a new show to do it. You can't change a Cooking show to a Fundraiser for some odd reason. I have no idea why. Another one of those "black hole" questions that never seem to get answered.

Hey AZPampered Chef where are you at? I'm in Chino Valley, just North of Prescott.

Cathy, you're right, that's just what I was trying to do.

Crystal, I'm in Chander....I've "seen" you around here before, but just haven't mentioned it. Good to see another Arizonan! Oh, my name is Jennifer, BTW. I know that's one of John's pet peeves. :)

Related to Missing Fundraiser Option on P3?

1. What do you mean by "No Option for Fundraiser?"

When we say "No Option for Fundraiser," it means that we currently do not have any active or ongoing fundraising programs or events available.

2. Can I still host a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not have any options for hosting fundraisers. However, you can always reach out to our customer service team to inquire about any potential future opportunities for fundraisers.

3. Why doesn't Pampered Chef offer fundraisers?

While we love supporting charitable causes, we have found that our business model and direct sales approach are not conducive to hosting successful fundraising events. We focus on providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service to all of our customers.

4. Are there any alternative ways to raise funds with Pampered Chef products?

While we do not offer traditional fundraisers, you can always reach out to our customer service team to inquire about potential discounts for bulk orders of our products. You can also consider becoming a consultant and using your commission towards your fundraising efforts.

5. Will Pampered Chef ever offer fundraisers in the future?

We are always open to exploring new opportunities and partnerships, but at this time, we do not have any immediate plans to offer fundraisers. However, we are constantly reviewing and evaluating our business strategies, so stay tuned for any updates or changes in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sammissh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies