• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Co-Hosting Options for Catalog and Fundraiser Shows on Your PWS

In summary, having a co-host for a Pampered Chef party can bring in additional guests, increase sales, and make the event more engaging and fun for everyone. Anyone over 18 years old who has not recently hosted a party can be a co-host. You can choose a co-host by reaching out to friends, family, or acquaintances who are interested in hosting. Both hosts receive the same rewards and benefits, which are split evenly. You can have up to three co-hosts for your party, but the rewards and benefits will be divided among all hosts.
Kathytnt
In setting up people on your PWS. I have a catalog show going. Two people are hosting it as a fundraiser. I set it up under person #1 but person #2 wants to be represented on the website also. There is no co-hosting option for a catalog show or fundraiser only cooking show Should I set up her friend with a secondary show???

You can't set up co-hosts of catalog shows because technically there aren't co-hosts for catalog shows. If you list it as a fundraiser, the only option is as a Cooking Show FR (I wish they'd have an option for a catalog show FR), so it'll confuse people because it'll have a date and time of a show listed. I'd set a separate one up under the other person. You have to enter the orders anyway via PP, so it doesn't matter if there are two different shows listed. Be sure to have them customize the email they send out to say it's a FR for ______ because people will know proceeds are for a good cause.

Hope that helps!

Does it matter that two people are listed? Do they want the 10% discount?

I agree, you can set her up as a "second" show or change it to a cooking show and tell them to change the wording of the email I guess. I wish they'd leave that a little more open. Another option would be to add her name/info in the emails sent out.

When I did a joint fundraiser, I just set up two separate ones for them and combined them when I sent it in. Of course, they didn't need both names on one email either.

Ask more if we haven't answered clearly!:)

They won't get the 10% discount if it is submitted as a fundraiser.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out with your question. It's great to hear that you have a catalog show going and that two people are hosting it as a fundraiser. In this situation, I would recommend setting up a secondary show for person #2. This way, both hosts will be represented on the website and can track their individual sales and rewards. It may also make it easier for guests to place orders under the correct host's name. If you need any assistance with setting up the secondary show, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Happy cooking!

Related to Maximizing Co-Hosting Options for Catalog and Fundraiser Shows on Your PWS

What are the benefits of having a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Having a co-host for your Pampered Chef party can bring in additional guests, increase sales, and make the event more engaging and fun for everyone. Co-hosts can also help with planning and organizing the party, as well as share in the rewards and benefits of hosting.

Can anyone be a co-host for a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, anyone can be a co-host for a Pampered Chef party as long as they are over 18 years old and have not already hosted a party in the last 12 months. This is a great opportunity for friends, family, or coworkers to team up and host a party together.

How do I choose a co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

You can choose a co-host by reaching out to friends, family, or acquaintances who are interested in hosting a party with you. It is important to choose someone who is enthusiastic and committed to helping make the party a success.

Do both hosts receive the same rewards and benefits?

Yes, both hosts receive the same rewards and benefits, including free and discounted products based on the party sales. The rewards and benefits are split evenly between the hosts, making it a fair and mutually beneficial partnership.

Can I have more than one co-host for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can have up to three co-hosts for your Pampered Chef party. This can be a great way to involve more people and make the party even more successful. Just keep in mind that the rewards and benefits will be divided among all hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • AZPampered Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
AZPampered Chef
  • pampchef.angel