• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Fundraiser When Are Cc Charged?

In summary, once a Pampered Chef fundraiser has ended and all orders have been collected, credit cards provided by customers will be charged within 3-5 business days. Customers will receive an email notification once their credit card has been charged, which will also include their order confirmation. If a credit card is declined, customers will have the opportunity to provide a new form of payment, otherwise the order will be cancelled. Unfortunately, changes cannot be made to an order after the credit card has been charged, so it's important to review the order carefully before the end of the fundraiser.
Tamzin1020
I booked my first fundraiser last night! The fundraiser will run through November 27th as a way to assist the groups benefit from holiday sales.

I have the Fundraiser set up in P3, and it is on my website (OH! I purchased my website the weekend I officially started and have not qualified yet, but I will by Oct 30)

I set up the show on my website to run Nov 1-27 so the right guest special would show up.

Can orders be placed starting now?? It looks like they can but I don't know. AND When are credit/debit cards charged? At the show close??

Thanks!!!!

Not sure about placing orders now, but credit cards won't be charged until show is submitted.
Hope that helps, and best of luck!!

yes they should beable to place orders now

What is the process for charging credit cards for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Once the fundraiser has ended and all orders have been collected, the credit cards provided by customers will be charged for the total amount of their order. This typically occurs within 3-5 business days after the fundraiser ends.

When will my credit card be charged for my Pampered Chef fundraiser order?

Credit cards will be charged for Pampered Chef fundraiser orders within 3-5 business days after the fundraiser ends. This allows time for all orders to be collected and processed.

Will I receive a notification when my credit card is charged for my Pampered Chef fundraiser order?

Yes, you will receive an email notification once your credit card has been charged for your Pampered Chef fundraiser order. This email will also include your order confirmation and any other important information about your order.

What happens if my credit card is declined for my Pampered Chef fundraiser order?

If your credit card is declined, you will receive an email notification and will have the opportunity to provide a new form of payment. If a new form of payment is not provided, your order will unfortunately be cancelled.

Can I make changes to my order after my credit card has been charged for my Pampered Chef fundraiser?

Unfortunately, once your credit card has been charged, changes cannot be made to your order. This is because the order has already been processed and shipped to ensure timely delivery. Please make sure to review your order carefully before the end of the fundraiser to avoid any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies