• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Guide to Hosting a Mystery Fundraiser for Cancer Research

In summary, you can have multiple online shows under different participant's names, and each show will have its own password. When submitting the order, enter the show under your name so that warranty issues are handled by the host. You can also donate your commission check to a different non-profit organization.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Anyone know how I could set it up on my website when I don't know who the host will be?
I want to do a cancer research type fundraiser or maybe several, each with a different person getting the host reward.
Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Just set it up with the organization's name and yourself as the chairperson. Keep in mind the "mystery host" won't get any benefits aside from being able to order the month's host special... Good luck!

Yes, fundraisers only get ONE monthly host special. There are no other benefits to split.If you are doing a regular cooking or catalog show, you can enter multiple online shows - one for each participant's name. That way, each of your participants can send e-mail invites to their friends/family under their own name & have their own password. I did that with 10 different catalog hosts, then grouped them all together in P3 under my name as the host when I submitted the order. Each of them paid for what they wanted separately. Since P3 doesn't let you add more than 3 credit cards to any one order and I had more than 3 of the "hosts" using credit cards, I put a couple of payments on guest #1's order, a couple of more payments on guest #2's order, etc. It's okay if the line total is more or less as long as the whole show averages out to the right payment. PC doesn't care who paid for what. Does that make sense? And by submitting the show under your name, they just have to come to you for warranty issues. You don't have to worry about HO having all of those orders under 1 of the 10 host's name. (You can also do gift receipts from you to each host for what they purchased.)

I forgot to say, once you get your commission check you could donate to the appropriate non-profit organization. ;)

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have some suggestions for you on how to set up a cancer research fundraiser on your website without knowing who the host will be. First, you could create a dedicated page on your website specifically for fundraising events. This page could include information about the cause, different fundraising options, and how to get involved. Next, you could offer a variety of options for people to participate in the fundraiser. For example, they could purchase a Pampered Chef product and a portion of the sales would go towards the fundraiser, or they could make a direct donation on your website. To make it more personal, you could also feature different hosts for each fundraising event. This could be someone who has a personal connection to the cause or is passionate about it. You could highlight their story and why they chose to host a fundraiser for this cause. Lastly, make sure to promote the fundraiser on your social media channels and through email marketing to reach a wider audience. You could also offer incentives for people to participate, such as a special gift for anyone who makes a donation or purchases a product. I hope these ideas help and good luck with your fundraising efforts! Let me know if you have any other questions or need more assistance. Best of luck!

What is a Mystery Host Fundraiser?

A Mystery Host Fundraiser is a type of event where guests can purchase products from Pampered Chef, and a portion of the sales will go towards the host's chosen cause. The host's identity is kept a secret until the end, when one lucky guest will be chosen to receive all the host rewards.

How does a Mystery Host Fundraiser benefit the host?

The host of a Mystery Host Fundraiser will receive all the host rewards, which can include free and discounted products, based on the total sales from the event. It's a great way for the host to earn rewards while supporting a cause they care about.

How can I participate in a Mystery Host Fundraiser?

To participate in a Mystery Host Fundraiser, you can either attend an in-person event or place an order through the host's online party link. You can also contact the host directly to place an order and make sure it is counted towards the fundraiser.

How much of the sales from a Mystery Host Fundraiser goes towards the cause?

The percentage of sales that goes towards the cause will vary depending on the specific fundraiser. However, Pampered Chef typically donates 20% of the total sales from a fundraiser to the chosen cause.

Can I host a Mystery Host Fundraiser for my own cause?

Yes, you can host a Mystery Host Fundraiser for your own cause. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to set up an event and choose your cause. You can then invite your friends and family to participate and support your cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies