• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unraveling the Mystery Host: A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, a Mystery Host Description is a unique way for guests to earn free products at a Pampered Chef party. Guests can participate in activities or games to earn points, and the guest with the most points becomes the Mystery Host and receives host rewards. Anyone attending the party can participate, and there are no restrictions on using the rewards. This option is available for all types of Pampered Chef parties, making it a fun and rewarding experience for guests.
Candice
I see all these threads and posts about Mystery Host and I've searched, but I still don't know WHAT or HOW to do this.

Can someone help me describe the process. Thanks :)

The concept is that you get several people to collect orders, usually 10, and the divide uaward the host benefits among the participants, usually in the form of a drawing. There are many variations on the actual execution, whether as a catalog show, or doing it as a part of an open house, and whether you divide up the benefits or give them to just one winner. But the basic idea is that no one knows who the "host" is until it's all said and done, and the "host" didn't actually do the hosting.

Candice: I PM'd you the text of the letter I give to my "mystery hosts". Hope it helps.

1. What is a Mystery Host Description?

A Mystery Host Description is a fun and unique way for guests to earn free products at a Pampered Chef party. The host's name is kept a secret until the end of the party, and all guests have the chance to earn host rewards based on the total party sales.

2. How does the Mystery Host Description work?

During the party, guests can participate in different activities or games to earn points. The guest with the most points at the end of the party will be designated as the Mystery Host and will receive the host rewards. These points can also be used towards discounted or free products.

3. Can anyone be a Mystery Host?

Yes, anyone attending the party can participate in the Mystery Host Description. It is a great way for guests to have fun and potentially earn free products.

4. Are there any restrictions for using host rewards earned through the Mystery Host Description?

No, the host rewards earned through the Mystery Host Description can be used towards any Pampered Chef products, including those on sale or discounted items.

5. Is the Mystery Host Description available for all types of Pampered Chef parties?

Yes, the Mystery Host Description is available for all types of Pampered Chef parties, including in-home parties, virtual parties, and catalog parties. It is a great way to add some excitement and rewards for guests at any type of party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies