• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a Mystery Host and How Does it Work?

In summary, a Mystery Host Party is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the host is kept a secret until the end of the event. Guests have the chance to shop for products and enter a drawing to be the Mystery Host and receive all the host rewards. The main benefit of hosting a Mystery Host Party is the chance to win rewards without actually hosting. The winner is chosen randomly from all guests who made a purchase and the rewards are the same as a regular Pampered Chef party.
emo812

Can someone please explain to me what a Mystery Host is and how it works? I keep seeing threads about it but I have no idea what & how it's done. Any info would be great.

If you have any files/forms I can print out too that would be awesome. Thanks for you help!!

Basically, it's where the Consultant holds a show but gives the Host Benefits to one of the guests. As you may have guessed, there are several ways to handle it.

Where can I find some instructions on how it works and what to do? I think this is something I would be interested in doing but I just don't know how/where to start. Any advice would be super!!

Search for mystery host. I've done a mystery host cooking show and I'm doing a mystery host catty show right now. If you want more info on that, it's under increasing sales.

Good luck and if you need more help...feel free to ask away!! :chef:

Okay I'll try that and see what I can come up with. Thanks!!

no problem!! Good luck and have fun reading! I always come up with tons of ideas while reading threads on here! :)

Related to What is a Mystery Host and How Does it Work?

What is a Mystery Host Party?

A Mystery Host Party is a unique type of Pampered Chef party where the host is kept a secret until the end of the event. All guests who make a purchase at the party will be entered into a drawing to be the Mystery Host and receive all the host rewards!

How does a Mystery Host Party work?

At a Mystery Host Party, guests will have the opportunity to shop for Pampered Chef products and place orders. Each purchase made at the party will earn the guest an entry into the drawing for the Mystery Host. The more orders placed, the higher the chances of winning!

What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host Party?

The main benefit of hosting a Mystery Host Party is the chance to win all the host rewards without having to actually host the event. Additionally, it's a fun and exciting twist on a traditional Pampered Chef party that will keep guests engaged and eager to make purchases.

How is the winner of the Mystery Host chosen?

The winner of the Mystery Host is chosen randomly at the end of the party from all the guests who made a purchase. The more purchases a guest makes, the more entries they will have in the drawing. The winner will be announced and contacted after the party.

What are the host rewards for a Mystery Host Party?

The host rewards for a Mystery Host Party are the same as a regular Pampered Chef party. The host can earn free and discounted products, host-exclusive items, and even half-price items based on the total sales at the party. The winner of the Mystery Host will receive all these rewards as if they were the actual host of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies