• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host: Unraveling the Mystery of How it Works

Vistaprint for invites. Each host who submits a $100 order gets a chance to win the prizes, and you can sign up more than 10 people in case not everyone follows through. The rewards are part of any $1k show and the "hosts" pay for their portion of the discounts. It is against policy to divide the host benefits among multiple people. The mystery host show is not submitted under your name, but under the name of the person you are awarding the benefits to.
jrb0328
how does the mystery host work? i have read a lot about it but not how it works

You throw the show, and you award the host benefits to one of the guests. So you give them tickets or something and then do a raffle for the host benefits! Entices people to come knowing they can possibly win the free product!

For me, and its different for all- anyone who comes to my mystery host show, last weekend was my Spring Line Launch party, got to fill out a CC form and was entered to win all the benefits. Well, Everyone ordered. so $433 show, 5 bookings, and one recruit lead (maybe two). But others do, if a guest orders $25/$50 or more gets entered.

If the show gets over say $1000 you could always make it a co-host event so two people are excited and get free stuff.
Its all up to you.
I used Vistaprint to make my invites. My recruit that signed in Feb made her first Open House a Mystery Host and people are excited.

Good Luck!

Melissa- you beat me by SECONDS AND have a better explanation. lol :)

so if you do a mystery host, you are the host but you give it away is that correct? i was reading a flyer that someone posted a while back stating that inorder for it to work 10 people had to participate?

well, i found an old post that says if you bring me $100 in orders by x you will be entered into a drawing to recieve this:(and it listed all of the benifits to a 1000$ show), what if you dont get 10 people to join or lets say 5 people get the 1000$ and the other 5 are a little less or close to can you divide it into 2 shows?

jrb0328 said:
well, i found an old post that says if you bring me $100 in orders by x you will be entered into a drawing to recieve this:(and it listed all of the benifits to a 1000$ show), what if you dont get 10 people to join or lets say 5 people get the 1000$ and the other 5 are a little less or close to can you divide it into 2 shows?

1. You would sign up more than the 10 people. Just in case, not everyone follows through. 2. Each Host who submits a $100 gets a chance to win one of the prizes. If they submit more, great, its higher commission for you. 3. Unless you are looking at the amount of shows you are submitting, it is better to submit it as one show. Then you receive extra Product Dollars to get items to you for prizes at a cooking show.

When I did this I gave away the FPV to one person and the half priced to another. They were very happy when they won!

so do you pay for the benefits or does the person who wins?

explain what you mean by pay for the benefits???

nikki70563 said:
so do you pay for the benefits or does the person who wins?

On the Flyer it reads "If you place the $100 qualifying order yourself, please not that you cannot apply your Reward earned to that order. We need all 10 "Hosts" to turn in $100 or the Rewards will need to be adjusted to the show totoal."

So the rewards are part of any $1k show. The "Hosts" pay for their part of the 30%, 50% and 60% off items. The 30% off orders, will bring up your commission b/c you will get the commission on the 70% and you will get extra Product Dollars, based on the 70%.

because as a mystery host you raffle for benefits so do you pay or do they pay for winning?

They still have to pay for their original order. If they win free product value, they need to pick more products rather than using the free product value to go towards their original order. If they did, then it would take away from the show value. If they win half priced or unlimited discount products, they still pay for them also.

you shouldn't be paying anything,
also note it is against policy to "divide" the host benefits (I know you didn't say you were, just adding it)
so Suzy can't get the 60% host bonus
Mary the 1/2 price
Shelley the free
Jane the discounted

but if you arent "dividing" it but submitting it as you are the host and those are your benfits then you give to the winner, you are recieving the benifits and then you give them away right? thats not dividing it is it?

a mystery host show isn't submitted under your name as the host but the name of the person you are awarding the benefits to.
You let them choose what they want

Can't you split up the host benefits by making co-hosts?????

yes if you indicate it when entering orders but then it is only awarded to the 2 guests

1. What is a "Mystery Host" party?

A "Mystery Host" party is a type of Pampered Chef party where the host is not revealed until the end of the party. It adds an element of excitement and surprise to the event as guests do not know who will earn the host rewards.

2. How does a "Mystery Host" party work?

At the beginning of the party, each guest is given a chance to earn entries towards becoming the mystery host by making a purchase or booking their own party. At the end of the party, a random drawing is held to determine the mystery host. The more entries a guest has, the higher their chances of being chosen.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Mystery Host" party?

The main benefit of hosting a "Mystery Host" party is the chance to earn host rewards without having to do any of the work. The mystery host will receive all the same rewards as a regular host, such as free and discounted products, but without the responsibility of planning and hosting the party.

4. Can I attend a "Mystery Host" party if I am not the host?

Yes, anyone can attend a "Mystery Host" party as a guest. However, only the mystery host will receive the host rewards at the end of the party.

5. How can I increase my chances of becoming the mystery host?

To increase your chances of becoming the mystery host, you can make a purchase, book your own party, or invite friends and family to attend the party. Each of these actions will earn you entries towards becoming the mystery host and increase your chances of being chosen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies