• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Mystery of Multiple Hosts: How it Works

In summary, multiple hosting allows you to invite up to two additional hosts to your Pampered Chef party, each with their own unique party link. All hosts do not need to be present at the party, but it is recommended that the main host be present to manage and answer guest questions. Each host can earn rewards based on their guests' sales, and the main host has the option to combine all rewards to earn even greater rewards. To add additional hosts, simply go to your party dashboard and click on "Invite Hosts" to send them an invitation.
robinhild
I see a lot of the flyers on here for mystery host type shows have two guests winning the host benefits. How does that work? Do you submit two shows so that there can be two hosts?

Submit as a host and a cohost on one show or just as one host and have guests name as "Mystery Host". I have done that before with no problems. As I tend to split up all the benefits. One person might get all the free products, or 2 may split the free. I also might have a person each win the 1/2 price items, etc.

Hope this helps

does each host and cohost receive the 60% off host bonus?

I could be wrong - but I think you are only allowed ONE Host Special for the Host/Co-Host AND ONE Host Special for the Past Host.

It is only one 60% off item per show. For a Mystery Host show I would let that be another ticket drawing to try and get that

thanks for the tips :)

1. How does multiple hosting work?

Multiple hosting allows you to invite additional hosts to your Pampered Chef party. Each host will have their own unique party link, and their guests will be able to place orders and earn rewards towards the party total.

2. How many hosts can I have for my party?

You can have up to two additional hosts for your party, for a total of three hosts including yourself.

3. Do all hosts need to be present at the party?

No, all hosts do not need to be present at the party. However, it is recommended that the host who created the party link be present to manage the party and answer any questions from guests.

4. Can I still earn host rewards if I am not the main host?

Yes, each host will have their own rewards based on the total sales from their guests. However, the main host will have the option to combine all host rewards to earn even greater rewards.

5. How do I add additional hosts to my party?

To add additional hosts, go to your party dashboard and click on "Invite Hosts". You can then enter their email addresses and they will receive an invitation to become a host for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies