• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Specials for Hosts on Mystery Host

In summary, the conversation is discussing the logistics of a mystery host show where participants collect orders to earn host benefits. The main concern is how to allocate the guest specials and whether to enter all orders individually or under the host and co-host. The poster explains that in their case, they only had 5 participants but still had a successful show with everyone receiving some free product and a discounted item. They also mention having to purchase an extra guest special at a discounted price.
cheflorraine
Gold Member
One more question as I'm wrapping up my mystery host...

Most of the hosts ordered way more than $80 (guest special level in Canada), so of course they're technically entitled to one of the June guest specials. But since I'm putting all the host orders in under 2 co-hosts, I can only get 2 of those specials for free.

What have you done with this?? Have you just added the extra specials to the host order and considered them an expense?

:confused:Why are you putting everything under the host and co-host? Don't you need to put all the orders individually, by guest, so your host and co-host can earn the free, half-price and discounted items, depending on the sales?

Maybe I am wrong...but I have never done a mistery host show, but I will think they are done pretty much the same as any other show?:confused:

I'm guessing "hosts" all collected enough orders, and now she's rewarding them with a discount that will all need to be entered as a host order. If she wants to reward them all with a guest special at least she can purchase those with the host discount as well.

ilovpc said:
:confused:Why are you putting everything under the host and co-host? Don't you need to put all the orders individually, by guest, so your host and co-host can earn the free, half-price and discounted items, depending on the sales?Maybe I am wrong...but I have never done a mistery host show, but I will think they are done pretty much the same as any other show?:confused:
Sorry - I forgot to check this thread to respond... if you check out the other $1000 Mystery Host Show threads, the idea is that 10 people participate by collecting $100 each in orders, and everyone wins at least one portion of the host benefits, plus each gets 30% off of their own order beyond that.In my case it worked out well for the hosts, as I ended up with only 5 people, but still had $900 in guest sales, so all got some free product and a 1/2 price or 60% off item.With the guest special, I ended up just needing to add one extra special (to the host order at 30% off) and paying for it myself. One person didn't order enough to qualify for the special, and 2 others used part of their own order as a guest order (to get to their $100 qualifying mark), so they got their guest special free that way.

Hi there!

Congratulations on wrapping up your mystery host party! I completely understand your dilemma with hosts ordering over $80 and being entitled to the June guest specials. In this situation, I would recommend discussing with the hosts beforehand about the possibility of combining their orders and splitting the free guest specials among them. This way, everyone gets a little something and it doesn't put too much strain on your budget. Alternatively, you could also offer to cover the cost of the extra guest specials as a thank you for their support and for hosting a successful party. Thank you for reaching out and good luck with your future parties!

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a Mystery Host party with Pampered Chef allows you to earn free and discounted products as well as a chance to win the Mystery Host rewards. You also get to try out new products and recipes and have a fun time with friends and family!

2. How do I become a Mystery Host for my party?

To become a Mystery Host, simply host a party with Pampered Chef and invite your friends and family to attend. The more guests who make a purchase, the higher your chances are of being selected as the Mystery Host and earning the rewards!

3. What are the rewards for the Mystery Host?

The rewards for the Mystery Host include free and discounted products based on the total sales of the party. The higher the sales, the more rewards you can earn. You also have a chance to win the Mystery Host rewards, which can include exclusive products or special discounts.

4. Can I combine the Mystery Host rewards with other host benefits?

Yes, you can combine the Mystery Host rewards with other host benefits such as half-price items and free shipping. This allows you to maximize your rewards and get even more for hosting a party with Pampered Chef.

5. How long does the Mystery Host program last?

The Mystery Host program typically lasts for a month, but it may vary depending on the current promotions and offers. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact dates and details of the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • amgreen66