• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials

I would try to have it scheduled for the week of Halloween so people can have that extra incentive to buy your products.
kcmckay
Gold Member
So we are house hunting and a recipe tasting or open house of sorts just isn't a good idea. So to earn my October incentives from my director I've decided to do a Mystery Host show and my own catalog show. I want the knives too!:D My question is this though since there are 3 levels for the host special how do you divvy it up. I was also trying to figure out how to put a Halloween spin on it as well. I was thinking of trying to get 12 "hosts" so I can divvy up the same with the 3 levels or could do the one person gets all 3 levels if they choose. I'm not sure any feedback greatly appreciated. If anyone has made up a mystery host flyer for October that would be great too. I'm going to try but I'm not that savvy with making those things. Also anyone who can come up with something creatively to incorporate Halloween. TIA

First of all I would do 13 hosts. Use words like "Our ghoul is $1300"; "it's easy to scare up orders"...

As far as spliting the awards for a mystery host show - keep good records and tell them to contact you if they have a warranty issue. I would also make copies of the "host" receipt for each of the winners and put their name next to the items they got. That way they would have the show info and the name the order was placed in if they called HO themselves (IF they save the receipt...).

Becky I love that idea and a $1300 show would definitely help me reach my target goal. I did over $3000 in June so I'm shooting for $4000 for the month. I have 3 scheduled cooking shows right now and would like one more. I have a show next week that I'm hoping will close that night or next day to count for September but if not at least it will count towards my submitted sales for October. Part of me wants to close it in October but I kind of feel like that's cheating! :D Plus I'd like a paycheck on the 8th!

Have you scheduled your show?

Hi there! Congratulations on your decision to do a Mystery Host show and your own catalog show to earn your October incentives! That's a great idea and I'm sure it will be a success. As for divvying up the host specials, there are a few different options you could consider. One option could be to have a raffle at the end of the show, where each "host" gets a certain number of entries based on their total sales. For example, for every $100 in sales, they get one entry into the raffle. Then, you could draw three winners for each of the host special levels. Another option could be to have a tiered system, where the top three hosts by sales get to choose which host special level they would like. As for incorporating Halloween, you could offer a Halloween-themed recipe or cooking demonstration at the show, and have guests come dressed in costume for a chance to win a prize. You could also offer a Halloween-themed prize for the winner of the raffle or tiered system. I hope this helps and best of luck with your shows! Let me know if you need any additional assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion?

The "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where a host can earn extra rewards by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to purchase Pampered Chef products. The host will also have a chance to win additional rewards through a mystery host drawing.

2. How does the mystery host drawing work?

During the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion, all party guests will have the opportunity to enter their name into a drawing to be the mystery host. The mystery host will receive all of the host rewards earned from the party, in addition to any extra rewards from the promotion.

3. Can I participate in the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion as a guest?

Unfortunately, the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion is only available to hosts who are hosting a party. However, you can still attend a party and enter your name into the mystery host drawing for a chance to win the rewards.

4. How long is the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion available?

The promotion period for the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" varies, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website for specific dates. Typically, the promotion runs for a few weeks or months at a time.

5. Can I combine the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Mystery Host With the Extra Host Specials" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, the host rewards earned through the promotion can be used towards discounted or free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies