• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show, How to Handle Splitting Rewards?

In summary, Karen put individual orders that the hosts collected in as Firstname Lastname-(Initials of the host) i.e. jane doe-AB, to keep straight who belonged to whom. Then she put all of the hosts orders in under 2 co-hosts (I gave the 10% past host discount to the 2 winners that got the largest amount of free product, so put them in as the co-hosts). Cara would like the information, please. Please email her at [email protected].
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
Ok, so I am looking at doing my first $1000 Mystery Host show and have some questions:
Do you put each individual order into P3 under the ordering guest or under the host that collected the orders?
When it comes to rewarding the host who collected the orders (looking to have 10 hosts, splitting 10 rewards), do you put those all under one name? But want about the warranty then?
Looking at 1 host gets $100 in free product, another 1 gets $60 in free product, 2 hosts get $40 in free product, 2 host gets the monthly special, and 4 people splitting the half off items.
How would I do all this in P3??? :(Help, please ~ I can't figure out how this all works :cry:Thanks,
Karen

Last edited:
Do you really want everyone to get something? That's nice and all, but people might actually get more excited about having the opportunity to win big.

My suggestion would be to draw for two.... one getting the free, and the other getting the half-price. I haven't ever done this, but to me, I wouldn't really want to collect $100 in orders for one half price item or $40 in free stuff, but I could go for a chance to win a few hundred dollars in free stuff. It makes it easier for you too. Sorry if I am too blunt, JMHO.

You can split up the benefits however you want. I would put two people in as host & co-host - maybe the two that got the most likely to need the guarantee. All the host benefits would be under their names. I'd put a note in the show or under their names in the contact screen saying that K0___ was a Mystery Host and who else got benefits.

Last edited:
What I think I am going to do is put all the host benefits under one name, and give each winner a copy of that receipt with their items highlighted. I will send this out later this month, as I want it to be an Oct show (playing on the number 10 a bit: 10 hosts, 10 winners, all collected by Oct 10th - its also my 10th month doing PC). We shall see what happens. Karen

what i did last year is that i gave the host benifets to only one and i had drawn for the other prizes during the open house. like a free show mini whiper peeler or whatever i had on hand.

The nice thing about doing a mystery host like this is that everyone wins!!I put individual orders that the hosts collected in as Firstname Lastname-(Initials of the host) i.e. jane doe-AB, to keep straight who belonged to whom.
Then I put all of the hosts orders in under 2 co-hosts (I gave the 10% past host discount to the 2 winners that got the largest amount of free product, so put them in as the co-hosts).
All of the participants also get the 30% discount (or whatever it happens to be) on the rest of their order.
I did hand-written orders for them, and didn't bother with giving them a printed receipt - they would come to me anyway for returns/etc.I actually in the end put everything into an excel spreadsheet to make sure I had my math right, and then confirmed their handwritten order with that.I can send you that spreadsheet if you want...My first-ever mystery host I only had 5 participants, but they had over $900 in orders, so they got really good prizes (free product plus 60%/50% off items). Have fun!

I would love it if you could! That makes a little more since to me now. Now I see how the 10 'hosts' would get the 30% off their order by putting their orders under the host and co-host. my email is [email protected]Thanks again!Karen

May I have that information as well? Thanks! I am a new consultant, waiting for my kit still and so I don't know what a Mystery Host show is! Thanks so much!!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host is unknown until the end. The host is randomly selected from the list of attendees and receives all the rewards and benefits from the party.

How are the rewards split in a Mystery Host Show?

The rewards are split evenly among all the attendees, including the mystery host. This means that everyone has an equal chance of receiving the host rewards.

Can I invite friends and family to a Mystery Host Show?

Absolutely! The more people you invite, the higher the chances of someone becoming the mystery host and receiving the rewards. You can also encourage your guests to bring friends to increase the number of attendees.

How do I handle splitting the rewards at a Mystery Host Show?

The best way to handle splitting the rewards is to have a clear conversation with your guests before the party begins. Explain how the rewards will be divided and make sure everyone is comfortable with the process. You can also have a written agreement that everyone signs to avoid any confusion.

What happens if no one wants to be the Mystery Host?

In the unlikely event that no one wants to be the Mystery Host, you can either choose a host at random or pool the rewards and split them evenly among all attendees. It's important to communicate this possibility with your guests beforehand so they are aware of the options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • LOVEpamperedchef