• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Mystery Host Rewards in P3 - Exclusive Catalog Show Deals

In summary, a Mystery Host Order on P3 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where one customer has the chance to receive all the host benefits from a party without actually hosting. To place a Mystery Host Order, simply shop on your consultant's P3 website with a minimum order of $75. The winner will be announced at the end of the party and can still earn host benefits by hosting their own party. There is no limit to how many times you can win, but only one win per party.
LOVEpamperedchef
I am in the process of doing a mystery host catalog show, where you get ten people to get $100 in sales and then from those 10 people 1 person gets the free product, 4 people get a 1/2 price item, 1 person gets the host special, and 4 people get 30% off their order. My question is how do you put this in P3?

Put the show in your name and calculate by hand the benefits. Just write on your show total print out who got what.

Make sure that they know the host benefits are above and beyond what they ordered. So, the person with a 30% discount couldn't use that discount towards their initial order.

Hope that helps!

Hi there! It sounds like you are participating in a fun and exciting mystery host catalog show. As for putting this in P3, I would recommend creating a spreadsheet or chart to keep track of the 10 people and their sales. You can then assign each person a number (1-10) and use a random number generator to determine who gets the free product, 1/2 price item, host special, and 30% off. Make sure to clearly communicate the rules and process to your participants so everyone is on the same page. Good luck with your show!

Related to Unlock the Mystery Host Rewards in P3 - Exclusive Catalog Show Deals

What is a Mystery Host Order on P3?

A Mystery Host Order on P3 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where one lucky customer who places an order on P3 will be randomly selected to receive all the host benefits from that party. This means they will earn free and discounted products just like a traditional host, without having to actually host a party.

How do I place a Mystery Host Order on P3?

To place a Mystery Host Order on P3, simply log in to your consultant's P3 website and shop as you normally would. As long as you have placed an order of at least $75, you will automatically be entered into the drawing for the Mystery Host benefits.

When will the winner of the Mystery Host Order on P3 be announced?

The winner of the Mystery Host Order on P3 will be announced at the end of the party, just like a traditional host. The consultant will contact the winner directly to let them know they have won and to discuss their host benefits.

Can I still earn host benefits if I don't win the Mystery Host Order on P3?

Yes, even if you do not win the Mystery Host Order on P3, you can still earn host benefits by hosting your own Pampered Chef party. Simply contact your consultant to schedule a party and earn free and discounted products based on your party sales.

Is there a limit to how many times I can win the Mystery Host Order on P3?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can win the Mystery Host Order on P3. Every time you place an order of at least $75 on P3, you will be entered into the drawing for a chance to win the host benefits. However, you can only win once per party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66