• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Mystery Host Show

In summary, Noora is explaining how to divide up the host benefits in a Mystery Host Show. The host benefits are divided up between two people, and the winner receives a 25% discount on anything they order.
Cr8vKitchen
I held a Mystery Host Show on Sunday and was planning on having four drawings to give away the host benefits:

1- Monthly host special
2- Free product value
3- 1/2 price items
4- Discount

I know how to enter in 1-3 however, I'm not sure how to apply the discount for one person. Obviously, I don't want to decrease the amount of money they've spent as it will make my commissionable sales go down but I don't see any other way to do it unless I do it as a consultant gift. Am I missing something??

Thanks,
Sheila

When you are dividing up the host benefits the way you are, all of the "prize" orders are entered in the Host order. If the winner also placed an order herself in order to reach her $100 commitment, you'll enter that as a separate guest order so that you don't lose the sales. Then the items that she wants with her "prize" are entered under the host.

The tough part with doing Mystery Host shows this way, is that since you can only put two co-hosts on a show, some of the winners will not be receiving their winnings under their own name. You can help them avoid potential guarantee issues later by making sure they understand how the prizes are entered, and giving them a copy of the receipt with the name of the host the show was put under.

One old recording I have states that HO does not like us to split up the host benefits between more than two people, just for this reason. Now, the recording is from like 2003 or something like that, and I haven't heard an official stance on Mystery Host shows more recently, but it's just something to keep in mind.

I'm not sure what the $100 commitment means?? In my mind, the winner would get a 25% discount on anything she ordered...but obviously, I didn't think that through all the way!

Noora is talking about a different type of Mystery Host Show.

The only way for you to do this is to put 2 "hosts" under the same name.

You just enter all of the reward items under the Host. Enter the free items, the 1/2 off items, the Host Special, then enter the additional items and 25% will be taken off. You just need to keep track of who ordered what. I hope that helps.

Melissa :)

1. How does a Mystery Host show work?

A Mystery Host show is a fun and exciting way to earn free and discounted products from Pampered Chef. The host of the show remains a mystery until the end, and anyone who places an order during the designated time frame has a chance to be selected as the host and receive the host rewards.

2. How do I participate in a Mystery Host show?

To participate in a Mystery Host show, simply place an order during the designated time frame. Your name will be entered into a drawing to potentially be selected as the Mystery Host and receive the host rewards. You can also invite friends and family to place orders, which will increase your chances of being selected as the host.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Mystery Host show?

The host of a Mystery Host show can earn free products, discounted products, and host-exclusive items based on the total sales from the show. It's a great way to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out new ones at a reduced cost.

4. How long does a Mystery Host show last?

The length of a Mystery Host show can vary, but typically it lasts for a week or two. This gives everyone enough time to place orders and increases the chances of a higher sales total for the host rewards.

5. Can I combine my order with others for a Mystery Host show?

Yes, you can combine your order with others for a Mystery Host show. This will increase the total sales and the potential rewards for the host. Just make sure to designate one person as the host and have them submit the combined order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amgreen66
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MaryannNic