• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Set Up a Mystery Host Online Ordering for My Grand Opening?

In summary, Mystery Host Online Ordering is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can place orders online and have a chance to win the host rewards for that specific party. Customers can place orders on the designated party link and the orders will still be credited to the party, but the host rewards will be saved for a random winner. There is a minimum purchase amount of $60 for Mystery Host Online Ordering to ensure the party qualifies for host rewards. The winner of the host rewards will be chosen randomly from all the orders placed through the party link and the rewards will be allocated to their order. It is still possible for customers to earn their own host rewards by placing an order through Mystery Host Online Ordering, which will count towards the party sales.
topchef.heather
I am having my Grand Opening this weekend as a Mystery Host show. How do I set it up online? First Name: Mystery Last Name: Host? Or do I have to wait and submit it with my winners of host and co-host?

If they order online through your website, as part of a show, then you have to input their orders in P3. The name on your website isn't too important. You could enter Joe Schmoe as the name and it would be fine, b/c it isn't the final name. I'd suggest, however, using your name. :p Easier for you and your guests to remember.

Good luck at your show!! :)

Great! Thanks for the info!

I didn't realize that is how I send the evites and everything...I just sent my own email. This is way better! I guess I should have looked into this before this week!

I had 8 girls do a Mystery Host show for me. Each collected $100 in outside orders. I established 8 different online shows under each of their names so that they could send their own invites to their friends. When the orders of all "8" hosts was submitted to P3, it was under MY name. That way, I could keep up with who collected which orders. ;)

After all the orders were in and everyone had reached their $100 minimum, I then put the 8 host names in a bowl & drew names to see who got what benefits. (I had broken down the benefits for Host A, Host B, Host C, etc. prior and just went down the list of "Host A is Mary", "Host B is Susan", etc.)

What is Mystery Host Online Ordering?

Mystery Host Online Ordering is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can place orders online and have a chance to win the host rewards for that specific party.

How does Mystery Host Online Ordering work?

Customers can place orders on the designated Mystery Host Online Ordering party link. The orders will still be credited to the party, but the host rewards will be saved for a random winner at the end of the party.

Is there a minimum purchase amount for Mystery Host Online Ordering?

Yes, there is a minimum purchase amount of $60 for Mystery Host Online Ordering. This is to ensure that the party reaches the required sales to qualify for host rewards.

How will the winner of the host rewards be chosen?

The winner will be chosen randomly from all the orders placed through the Mystery Host Online Ordering party link. The host rewards will be allocated to the winner's order.

Can I still earn my own host rewards if I order through Mystery Host Online Ordering?

Yes, you can still earn your own host rewards if you place an order through Mystery Host Online Ordering. Your order will count towards the party sales and you will receive your own host rewards based on the total sales of the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies