• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Mystery Host Party: Choosing Hosts Before or After Orders?

Yes - this is a great idea! It makes it so that everyone who attends has a chance to win something.I always have a prize for the drawing, too. It's a lot of fun to have a little something for everyone who attends! :)Thank you!
ChefMary412
So, I was thinking of holding a mystery host party when the new fall line up comes out... Question, do you choose the mystery hosts after they place their orders or before?

I choose from those who place an order. You still want them to order AND have a chance to win!

After. And they pick different things with their benefits.

Choose from someone who has already placed an order. They get the Host Benefits ON TOP OF the order they already placed. (that way your Show Sales don't go down), HTH

That's what I do too. You can also give extra tickets for different things. I've attached three documents that I created (no doubt "stealing" from here for some of the ideas! ;)) for the show I had last summer.

Good luck! They're a lot of fun!

Attachments

• August 25 show invitation.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 415
  • Mystery Host draw tickets.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 502
  • Mystery host prizes.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 453
stefani2 said:
Choose from someone who has already placed an order. They get the Host Benefits ON TOP OF the order they already placed. (that way your Show Sales don't go down), HTH

Yes, good point! Make sure you point that out right from the start....I learned that the hard way! :rolleyes:

I agree that you need to tell them ahead of time that the mystery host benefits are on top of the their order they already placed. There's always that one person who doesn't understand and wants it to go towards their purchase.

I LOVE splitting up the Host Benefits, though. I can't stand the look of disappointment on the people's faces that DID NOT win (if you do the draw live at an open house). I find those Mystery Host Shows are the most successful! :)

Thank you! This is awesome. My friend is starting a skin care home party business. We are going to do a join show to kick her off... and I thought a mystery show would be good! Thanks for the attachments!

Does anyone have the Drawing Tickets in pdf?? I can't get the doc to open correctly on my computer?? Thank you

I cant either - the tickets and prize drawing docs are confusing - dont quite understand these! Dont you just use "normal" ticket and have them write their name on the back?

I'm planning on a fall kick-off at my neighborhood rec center and want to do something along these lines.

I just use regular tickets (from off of a roll). They earn tickets based on the usual things and once they put their name on the back, they get to put their tickets into the drawings of their choice. I have the mystery host bucket and usually 4 other product giveaways. They can only win once -- not including the mystery host. This helps more than one person go home with a prize.

In all the years I've held a mystery host show, I never thought of making them use their host benefits separate from the order they already placed. Something to think about.

You can also use the double tickets that have the numbers printed on them - you give them one and keep the other for the drawing. When you call out their number for that prize, they win (then I write their name and the prize they won on the back so I can keep track).

1. Can I choose the host before the orders are placed?

Yes, you can choose the host before the orders are placed. This allows the host to earn additional rewards and benefits from the party.

2. How do I choose the host before the orders are placed?

To choose the host before the orders are placed, you will need to contact the consultant hosting the party and let them know who you would like to be the host. They will then provide you with the necessary information and steps to complete the selection process.

3. Can I still earn rewards if I am chosen as the host after the orders are placed?

Yes, if you are chosen as the host after the orders are placed, you will still be eligible to earn rewards and benefits based on the total sales of the party. However, choosing the host before the orders are placed can potentially earn you additional rewards and benefits.

4. Is it necessary to choose the host before the orders are placed?

No, it is not necessary to choose the host before the orders are placed. However, it is recommended as it can provide additional benefits and rewards for the host.

5. Can I change the host after the orders are placed?

Yes, you can change the host after the orders are placed. However, this may affect the rewards and benefits earned by the original host. It is best to discuss any changes with the consultant hosting the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies