• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mystery Host Show Ideas: Tips for Success at Work

In summary, a Mystery Host Show is a party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end and guests have the chance to win host benefits by placing orders. To make a Mystery Host Show successful, it is important to promote it in advance, offer incentives, and add fun elements like games. Anyone can host a Mystery Host Show, and some ideas for hosting a successful one include creating a theme, offering special discounts, and utilizing social media. Even if you don't win the mystery host drawing, you can still earn host benefits based on the total sales from your party.
maestraMichelle
Ok, I'm sure this question has been asked before, but I would like to do a mystery host show at my work. How do you handle the mystery host part? I would like some ideas. Thanks!

do a search for mystery hosts in both the search button and in the files category...you will find a ton of information! :)

Are you doing it as a cooking or catalog show?

Hi there! I've actually done a mystery host show at my workplace before, so I have some ideas that might help. One option is to have a raffle where each attendee is given a number upon arrival, and at the end of the show, a number is drawn and that person becomes the mystery host. Another idea is to have a game where attendees have to guess who the mystery host is based on clues given throughout the show. You could also have a scavenger hunt where the mystery host has hidden items around the workplace and attendees have to find them. Hope these ideas help! Good luck with your mystery host show!

What is a Mystery Host Show?

A Mystery Host Show is a type of party where the host's identity is kept secret until the end. Guests place orders and are entered into a drawing to be the "mystery host" and receive the host benefits for the party.

How can I make my Mystery Host Show successful?

To make your Mystery Host Show successful, make sure to promote it well in advance and offer incentives for guests to attend. You can also add fun elements like games or raffles to keep guests engaged and excited to place orders.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to host a Mystery Host Show?

No, you do not have to be a consultant to host a Mystery Host Show. Anyone can host a party and earn rewards as the mystery host.

What are some ideas for hosting a successful Mystery Host Show?

Some ideas for hosting a successful Mystery Host Show include creating a theme for the party, offering a special discount or free gift for guests who place orders, and utilizing social media to reach a larger audience.

Can I still earn host benefits if I don't win the mystery host drawing?

Yes, you can still earn host benefits even if you don't win the mystery host drawing. As the host, you will earn rewards based on the total sales from your party, regardless of who is chosen as the mystery host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LynWI
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies