• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can My Website Be Included on Fundraiser Flyers?

In summary, to sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, contact your local consultant or visit the website to find one in your area. The amount of money your organization can make depends on factors such as participants, length, and total sales. A wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products are available, and there is no minimum order amount. Fundraisers typically last 2-4 weeks, but the timeline can be adjusted with the help of your consultant.
imported_iteachurkid
Hey guys! I'm doing a fundraiser catalog show for a 3 year old with neuroblastoma. I've checked and there is a trust fund set up, so we are good on that end. My question is, if they are making flyers to give out about the fundraiser, can my website be on them? I'm thinking it's just like an invitation, but I just want to make sure. TIA!!

:)
Jennifer

Yes, your website can be on them.

Hi Jennifer,First of all, it's amazing that you're organizing a fundraiser for a 3-year-old with neuroblastoma. That's such a kind and generous thing to do. As for your question, I don't see any issue with having your website on the flyers for the fundraiser. It's essentially just another way to spread the word and get more people involved in the cause. However, I would suggest double-checking with the family or whoever is in charge of the trust fund just to make sure they are comfortable with it. They may have specific guidelines or preferences for promoting the fundraiser. Overall, as long as you have their approval and are not using the fundraiser for personal gain, I think it's a great idea to include your website on the flyers. Best of luck with the fundraiser!

Related to Can My Website Be Included on Fundraiser Flyers?

1. How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To sign up for a Pampered Chef fundraiser, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant in your area. They will guide you through the process and help you set up your fundraiser.

2. How much money can my organization make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can make with a Pampered Chef fundraiser depends on several factors, such as the number of participants, the length of the fundraiser, and the total sales. On average, organizations can earn between 10-20% of the total sales.

3. What products are available for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

We offer a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are available for fundraisers. These include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. Your consultant will provide you with a product catalog and help you choose the best products for your fundraiser.

4. Is there a minimum order amount for a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

No, there is no minimum order amount for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. Your organization will earn a percentage of the total sales, regardless of the order size. However, we do recommend setting a goal for your fundraiser to help motivate participants and reach a higher sales amount.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs and goals. Typically, fundraisers last between 2-4 weeks. However, your consultant can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
Replies