• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a PC HWC Logo Pic for Fundraiser Flyers? Look No Further!

In summary, the best way to find a picture as soon as possible is to use a search engine, browse through stock photo websites, or contact a professional photographer. However, it is important to make sure you have the proper rights and permissions to use the picture for business or personal use. There may also be restrictions on the types of pictures you can use for your business, and it is important to ensure the picture is high quality by checking its resolution and size. Additionally, it is crucial to check the usage rights before editing or altering a picture found online.
lacychef
Does anyone have a pic of just the PC HWC logo? I'm talking about the whisk, & "help whip cancer"....in all the flyers it's attached to the box with text. I want just the pic so I can put on some flyers for my fundraiser. I am not good at editing; that's why I'm asking...I'm sure there's a way to get it. TIA if anyone can help!

Try this: This should work.

Attachments

• HWC LOGO.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 408
Thanks Kristi! I think that will work:)

OK, well it didn't print so well with the pink background....anyone have it with white background?
Also, I had the pink ribbon logo with ACS & "making strides against cancer"; the logo that's on our flyers....& it printed a black box there. Why? Anyone just have a pink ribbon I can copy/paste?

Look for a clipart online. I'm sure you'll find one!

I did find a clipart ribbon online, thanks though!

Related to Need a PC HWC Logo Pic for Fundraiser Flyers? Look No Further!

1. What is the best way to find a picture as soon as possible?

The best way to find a picture as soon as possible is to use a search engine, such as Google, and specify the type of picture you are looking for. You can also try browsing through stock photo websites or contacting a professional photographer for assistance.

2. Can I use any picture I find online for my business or personal use?

No, it is important to make sure you have the proper rights and permissions to use any picture before using it for business or personal use. You may need to purchase a license or obtain permission from the owner of the picture.

3. Are there any restrictions on what types of pictures I can use for my business?

Yes, it is important to make sure that any pictures you use for your business align with your brand and do not infringe on any copyrights or trademarks. It is also best to avoid using any offensive or inappropriate images.

4. How can I make sure the picture I choose is high quality?

You can ensure the picture is high quality by checking the resolution and size of the image. It is recommended to use pictures with a resolution of at least 300 dpi for print materials and at least 72 dpi for digital materials.

5. Can I edit or alter a picture I find to fit my needs?

It is important to check the usage rights of the picture before making any edits or alterations. Some pictures may have restrictions on how they can be used, while others may allow for modifications. It is always best to obtain permission from the owner before making any changes to a picture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedalaska