• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Logo Stickers for Fundraiser

In summary, to order logo stickers for a fundraiser, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website. The cost of these stickers can vary depending on the design and customization options, but bulk orders may result in cost savings. You can use your own logo on the stickers and there are no minimum order requirements. The turnaround time for receiving the stickers is typically 3-5 business days, but can vary depending on the size of the order and location.
nickywsn
I'm putting together 50:D sales packet for a local preschool's fundraiser and I wanted to print some big labels with the PC logo to put on the front of the envelopes. I'm usually pretty computer savvy but for some weird reason, I'm having trouble getting the logos in a format I can use in word to create the label. :confused: Anyone out there have one already that you'd share with me pleeeeeaaaaase????

TIA
Nicky

Open this file and see if this works for you

Attachments

• LETTER - Melissa Garlitz 001.doc
    77 KB · Views: 304
Thanks! That works great!

These are the Logo and Fundraiser stickers I use.... HTH

Attachments

• Logo Labels.doc
    676 KB · Views: 712
  • Fundraiser Catalog Labels.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 627
Ooh Andrea! I LOVE the fundraiser catalog labels! I'll have to give those a whirl!

1. What is the process for ordering logo stickers for a fundraiser?

To order logo stickers for a fundraiser, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can choose from a variety of sticker designs and customize them with your organization's logo and information. Once you have finalized your order, the stickers will be shipped to you within a few days.

2. How much do logo stickers for fundraisers cost?

The cost of logo stickers for fundraisers can vary depending on the design, quantity, and customization options. However, Pampered Chef offers competitive pricing and discounts for bulk orders. Your consultant can provide you with a quote based on your specific needs.

3. Can I use my own logo on the stickers?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows you to use your own logo on the stickers for fundraisers. You can upload your logo during the customization process on the Pampered Chef website or provide it to your consultant. Keep in mind that the logo should be high quality and in a digital format for the best results.

4. Are there any minimum order requirements for logo stickers?

No, there are no minimum order requirements for logo stickers for fundraisers. Whether you need just a few stickers or a large quantity, Pampered Chef can accommodate your needs. However, keep in mind that ordering in bulk may result in cost savings.

5. How long does it take to receive the logo stickers for a fundraiser?

The turnaround time for receiving logo stickers for fundraisers can vary depending on the size of your order and your location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. If you need the stickers by a specific date, it is best to discuss this with your consultant when placing the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • jbdowd0798