• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Contact Labels in Word with the Spoon Logo

In summary, to insert the spoon logo into your contact labels in Word, open your document and go to the "Insert" tab. Then, select "Pictures" and choose the logo from your computer. After resizing and placing the logo, save your document and continue with creating your labels. You can customize the font and color of the text on your labels by selecting the text and using the options in the "Home" tab. To add your contact information, simply type it in using the text boxes and use the customizable options to make it stand out. Your labels can also be saved as a template for future use and printed directly from Word. Just make sure to preview and adjust the print settings as needed.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone made new contact labels in Word with the spoon logo. I'm computer challenged!

Do you mean labels to collect customer contact or labels with your own contact information?I made a sticky note on Vista Print to collect customer info.
Sticky Note.jpg
For labels with my own contact info I use my personal logo--a weird little woman with flippy red hair.
Watermarked Logo Gal.jpg

I did address labels.

Attachments

• Catalog small labels to fill in.docx
    662.9 KB · Views: 697
  • PC Labels to fill in.docx
    598.4 KB · Views: 823

1. How do I insert the spoon logo into my contact labels in Word?

To insert the spoon logo into your contact labels in Word, follow these steps:
1. Open your Word document and go to the "Insert" tab.
2. Click on "Pictures" and select the spoon logo from your computer.
3. Resize the logo to your desired size and place it where you want it to appear on your label.
4. Save your document and continue with creating your contact labels.

2. Can I customize the font and color of the text on my contact labels?

Yes, you can customize the font and color of the text on your contact labels in Word. Once you have inserted the spoon logo and created your labels, select the text you want to customize. Then, go to the "Home" tab and use the font and color options to make your desired changes. You can also adjust the font size and alignment to your liking.

3. How can I add my contact information to the labels?

To add your contact information to the labels, you can simply type it in using the text boxes provided. Make sure to include your name, title, phone number, email address, and any other information you want to include. You can also use the customizable font and color options to make your contact information stand out on the labels.

4. Is it possible to save my contact labels as a template for future use?

Yes, you can save your contact labels as a template for future use in Word. After you have customized your labels with the spoon logo and your contact information, go to the "File" tab and select "Save As." Choose "Word Template" from the "Save as type" dropdown menu and give your template a name. This will allow you to easily access and use your contact label template in the future.

5. Can I print my contact labels directly from Word?

Yes, you can print your contact labels directly from Word. Make sure you have the correct label paper loaded into your printer and go to the "File" tab and select "Print." Make sure to preview your labels before printing to ensure they are aligned correctly. You can also make adjustments to the print settings, such as the number of labels you want to print, on this screen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • cookingwithdot
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies