• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

High-Quality Logo Stickers for Folders | Avery 8163 Labels

In summary, the Avery 8163 labels come in packs of 50 stickers and are designed to be easily removable without damaging folders. They are also durable enough for everyday use and can be customized with a logo or design using Avery's free design tool. These stickers are compatible with all types of folders and can be applied easily to most surfaces.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey All,

I need to make some last minute stickers for my folders but ran out of my Merrill ones. I know we can use to logo and what not from CC but when I print them they are blurry a bit. Anyone have a clear one. I'm using the Avery 8163 labels.

Thanks

Did you try copy/pasting from one of the flyers and then shrinking it?

no i didn't. thanks. i'll try that.....not super computer savvy! ;-)

Are you downloading the full size TIFF file? If you select the other one, it will come out as a lo-res gif, i think... the full size TIFF should resize without much quality loss.

Along the lines of what Joy is saying, if you go to Policies and Procedures, I believe, four different downloadable versions are there. I'm speaking from experience here, because I didn't know about those at first and just tried to copy the logo from homepage, and it was blurry. I think I have a Word file with all four saved for when I need one. I'll attach it, too.

Oops, sorry. It is actually in Works. I haven't saved it into Word, and it won't let me upload it. I'm at work and can't do it right now. But, look on CC and you should be able to find the clear images. HTH

Tammy

1. How many stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of Avery 8163 labels comes with 50 stickers.

2. Can these stickers be easily removed without damaging the folders?

Yes, these stickers are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue or damaging the folders.

3. Are these stickers durable enough for everyday use?

Yes, these stickers are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand everyday use without fading or peeling.

4. Can I customize the design of the stickers?

Yes, Avery 8163 labels can be customized with your own logo or design using Avery's free design tool.

5. Are these stickers compatible with all types of folders?

Yes, these labels are designed to fit standard sized folders and can be easily applied to most surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priseortega
  • wadesgirl