• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Labels for Postcard Invites?

In summary, there are a variety of label options for postcard invites, including clear, colored, and custom printed labels. When addressing invites, include the recipient's full name, address, and return address, as well as the event name in the center. Whether to handwrite or print addresses depends on personal preference and quantity of invites. Regular stamps can be used as long as the postcard meets size and weight requirements, but postcard stamps may be a cheaper option.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I believe I have seen in the past consultants print out the info for the postcard invites (location, time, phone # etc.) on labels. Anyone know which labels (either avery # or size) to use for that?

I am putting together 20 fundraising packets and want to include some postcard invites, but there's no way I'm handwriting 100 postcards!

Thank you!! I will have to check them out for next time- I need these tonight!

Any one have any examples of this? I am a new demo and this sound intriguing. Thanks! : )T

Avery 5160

What labels should I use for my postcard invites?

There are a variety of label options that you can use for your postcard invites. Some popular choices include clear labels, colored labels, or even custom printed labels. Ultimately, the type of label you choose will depend on your personal preference and the aesthetic you want for your invites.

How do I properly address my postcard invites?

When addressing your postcard invites, make sure to include the recipient's full name, address, and a return address. It's also a good idea to include the name of the event or occasion in the center of the postcard.

Should I handwrite or print the addresses on my postcard invites?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference and the number of invites you need to address. Handwriting can add a personal touch, but printing can save time and ensure legibility. If you have a large number of invites, you may want to consider printing them.

Can I use regular stamps for my postcard invites?

Yes, you can use regular stamps for your postcard invites as long as the postcard meets the size and weight requirements of a standard letter. If your postcard is larger or heavier than a standard letter, you may need additional postage.

Can I use postcard stamps for my postcard invites?

Yes, you can use postcard stamps for your postcard invites as long as the postcard meets the size requirements of a standard postcard. Postcard stamps are typically cheaper than regular stamps, so they can be a cost-effective option for your invites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • heather9892
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
Replies