• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Economize and Simplify with Custom Print Postcards for Hosting Invitations

In summary, the expert suggests that economizing while at the same time making life easier may include trying out different methods of invitations, like ordering from different online sources or printing customized invitations at a local print shop. If someone does not follow through on an invitation, the expert suggests offering incentives in order to increase the likelihood that people will attend the event.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am really working this year on economizing while at the same time making my life easier.
I currently am doing invites for my hosts and would like to continue to do so. I do full page ones so I have to pay.39 each to mail. While my show average has gone up I think I want to go back to doing postcards to save a bit of money. While I like the ones from HO I wuold like to be able to customize the back by printing specific show info. I know I can do stickers etc. But in the past it has not worked the best and it's just another step.
I'm thinking of designing my own postcards at Vista print. (I also ordered some HWC from them like some others did here and was very impressed with how they came out).

I will try to attach what I have so far. Let me know what you think...

Attachments

• vista pc invite.doc
    104.5 KB · Views: 450
I think they look nice. Also, don't' forget that next month postage goes up.....AGAIN!!! If you have a PWS I would encourage your hosts to send e-vites and only smail mail to those who do not use email.

Cute...you might want to put join in lowercase on the bottom and add an and before interactive.

They do look nice and "healthy" and all-season.

Can you create a PDF of your design? I couldn't open the original file on my computer.I have considered making invites at Vistaprint as well. Is it cost effective? For $1 from HO I can get 40 invites, and put stickers and stamps on them to personalize. How does the price compare to Vistaprint?

Here is an option to continue sending out full size invites:
If they give you the FULL 40 names and addresses, you will pay for postage (business expense)
If they do NOT give a full 40 names and addresses, they re-imburse you for postage.

I am starting this with my next host. Hope it (1) saves me $$ and (2) ups my guest lists!

KellyTheChef said:
Here is an option to continue sending out full size invites:
If they give you the FULL 40 names and addresses, you will pay for postage (business expense)
If they do NOT give a full 40 names and addresses, they re-imburse you for postage.

I am starting this with my next host. Hope it (1) saves me $$ and (2) ups my guest lists!

I may try your method.

For my last few shows I have been telling them if they fill out both sides on my invite list sheet (44 names I think) and get it to me by the date I request (I have had alot of slackers) then I will suply the ingredients for their show. This has been working good so far especially with bringing the recipe mostly made.

I do not want to offer so many incentives but it seems like if I do not people just do not follow thru.

What are the benefits of using custom print postcards for hosting invitations?

Using custom print postcards for hosting invitations can save you time and money. They are cost-effective, easy to create, and can be personalized to match the theme of your event. Plus, they can be mailed directly to your guests, eliminating the need for extra envelopes and postage.

How can I customize my postcards to match my event?

Our custom print postcards offer a variety of options for personalization. You can choose from different sizes, colors, fonts, and designs to create a unique invitation that reflects your event. You can also include your own wording and images to make it truly one-of-a-kind.

Can I use custom print postcards for other occasions besides hosting invitations?

Absolutely! Our postcards can be used for a variety of occasions including birthdays, weddings, baby showers, and more. They are a versatile and affordable option for any type of event or announcement.

How long does it take to receive my custom print postcards?

The production time for our custom print postcards is typically 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on the complexity of your design and the quantity ordered. We also offer expedited shipping options for an additional cost.

Can I order a small quantity of custom print postcards?

Yes, we have no minimum order quantity for our custom print postcards. You can order as few or as many as you need, making it a great option for smaller events or gatherings. Plus, you can always order more if you need them later on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • etteluap70PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • meowmix