• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Run Vp Postcard Invites Thru Your Printer...

In summary, the postcards may not print properly because they are too glossy and the printer can not grab them to line them up correctly.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Do they print properly? I can not get mine to work for anything!!! I think they are too glossy and the printer can not grab them to line them up correctly. I have a newer HP all in one and have had a terrible time with any postcard from Vista print!

Any ideas? Is it just me?

I've always just printed labels to put on the postcards... good luck!

i've never had a problem...

Sorry it isn't working for you. I make sure I choose "quick print" or "fast" instead of the regular printing. It's plenty dark enough and less likely to smear.

Maybe you need to check the properties for your printer. Mine has a setting that says Glossy Paper. I have to change that setting on mine to make it print pictures properly.

It could also be the thickness of the postcards. Some printers aren't able to handle it and thus makes them not print right.

JAE said:
Sorry it isn't working for you. I make sure I choose "quick print" or "fast" instead of the regular printing. It's plenty dark enough and less likely to smear.

Yup I do this too... I'm very concervative with my ink

crystalscookingnow said:
Maybe you need to check the properties for your printer. Mine has a setting that says Glossy Paper. I have to change that setting on mine to make it print pictures properly.
I will try that. I did have it set for PC printing but did not look at the paper setting. Thanks!

wadesgirl said:
It could also be the thickness of the postcards. Some printers aren't able to handle it and thus makes them not print right.
I know all about that!!! My old HWC postcards from VP are thicker. They get caught and rip in both old and nrew printer. They can not handle the corve thru the print mechanism.

Thanks ladies any other info?

1. Can I use any type of printer for the postcard invites?

Yes, you can use any type of printer as long as it is compatible with the size and thickness of the postcard invites. We recommend using a laser printer for a professional and high-quality finish.

2. Do I need to adjust any settings on my printer?

It is important to adjust the settings on your printer to ensure that the postcard invites are printed correctly. Make sure to select the correct paper size and thickness, and adjust the print quality for the best results.

3. Can I print multiple postcard invites at once?

Yes, you can print multiple postcard invites at once by using the multiple page printing option on your printer. This will save you time and effort when printing a large number of invites.

4. What type of paper should I use for the postcard invites?

We recommend using a high-quality, thick cardstock paper for the postcard invites. This will ensure that the invites are durable and have a professional look and feel.

5. Can I personalize the postcard invites with my own design?

Yes, you can personalize the postcard invites with your own design by using a graphic design software or online design tool. Just make sure to follow our guidelines for size and layout to ensure a successful print.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • erinb