• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Invites with Vista Print: Share Your Ideas Here!

In summary, the conversation revolves around a request for inspiration for Vista Print invitations. The first speaker received an email with free post cards and is hoping to see some examples from others. The second speaker offers to share some of their favorite invitations, including a rustic mason jar design, a watercolor floral design, a glamorous glitter design, and a modern minimalist design. They also mention using Vista Print for their own invitations in the past and being happy with the results. The second speaker offers to either post the designs in the forum or send them directly to the first speaker. They also mention using Vista Print post cards for their wedding thank you notes.
RCKmom
I just received an email from Vista Print with free post cards. I was hoping that some of you that make your own invitations on Vista would be willing to post them so I can get some ideas. I did do a search and found several post cards but not really invites, they were mostly thank you post cards, which by the way I liked and will probally order some of them too.
Thanks in advance for sharing!;)

Sure thing! I'd be more than happy to share some of my Vista Print invitations. Here are a few of my favorites: - Rustic Mason Jar Invitation: This is a beautiful and rustic invitation, featuring a mason jar with floral accents and burlap background. - Watercolor Floral Invitation: This invite features a gorgeous watercolor floral design, along with a beautiful script font. - Glamorous Glitter Invitation: If you're looking for something glamorous and sparkly, this invitation is the perfect choice. It features a glitter background with a modern font. - Modern Minimalist Invitation: This one is great for a minimalist look. It features a modern font on a plain white background. I hope these invitations give you some inspiration for your own project!

Hi there! I'm glad you received the email from Vista Print with the free post cards. I have used Vista Print for my invitations in the past and have been really happy with the results. I can definitely share some of my designs with you for inspiration. I'll try to post them here in the forum or I can send them to you directly. Just let me know! And I agree, the thank you post cards are great too. I've used them for my wedding thank yous and they turned out beautifully. Happy to help in any way I can! :)

1. How do I access the custom invite feature on Vista Print?

To access the custom invite feature on Vista Print, simply go to their website and click on the "Invitations & Announcements" tab. From there, you can select "Custom Invitations" and begin creating your own invites.

2. Can I use my own design or logo for the custom invites?

Yes, you can upload your own design or logo to use on your custom invites. Just make sure that the design meets Vista Print's file requirements for optimal printing quality.

3. Are there any design templates available for the custom invites?

Yes, there are various design templates available for the custom invites on Vista Print. You can choose from their library of pre-made designs or use them as inspiration for your own unique invite.

4. Can I order a sample of my custom invite before placing a large order?

Yes, Vista Print offers the option to order a sample of your custom invite before placing a large order. This allows you to see the physical product and make any necessary adjustments before ordering in bulk.

5. How long does it take for the custom invites to be delivered?

The delivery time for custom invites on Vista Print varies depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. However, they typically arrive within 5-7 business days after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FFBearPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Laurena
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Laurena
  • funinyourkitchen