• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for the Craft Fair this weekend?

In summary, Jessica has set up a table at a craft fair this weekend and is ready to practice before she gets there. She plans on using the trifle bowl for "tickets" for prizes, having several drawings, and having set up her kit so that people can see what they would get if they started with a business with Pampered Chef.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
I have a 6 foot table at a craft fair this weekend and wanted to do a practice run of setting up my table before I get there.
Attached is my picture of my table and I'd love any opinions you may have.

I plan on using the trifle bowl for all the "tickets" for prizes that way people can see how many people have filled out a drawing slip.

I plan on having several drawings. One of which is the Pampered Chef Pool game which will be $3 a ticket and all the money will go towards a lucky winners Pampered Chef shopping spree, another for free product (I've earned a few pieces that I figured people would love), and another for FREE Cooking Shows (everyone will win that though, I just won't tell them that).

The ENTER TO WIN!!! signs on my table read, "The Pampered Chef Pool will be open until 12:40 PM. Entrants can purchase as many squares as they wish at $3.00 each. The winner will be drawn at 12:45 PM. The winner does not need to be present to win.

Fill out a drawing slip for your name to be placed in a separate drawing for either a FREE Cooking Show or a Pampered Chef product here at the craft fair. Winners of the FREE Cooking Show do not need to be present to win. Winners of product must be present to collect prize. Drawings will be held at 9:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:30 AM, & 12:30 PM. One entry per household please."

I've placed two of these signs on the table just in case they don't see the first one. Other signs on the table are for the RUFTH trivet, the benefits of Bamboo, the gift idea brochure, the old catalog with a sticker on it that reads, "Thanks for stopping by! Visit my website within the next 48 hours and receive a GIFT! Just click CONTACT ME, send me your info and I'll send you your gift. Place an order and receive a FREE rub. All items listed in this catalog with a red line thru it are no longer available. Jessica Schecter :: [email protected] www.pamperedchef.biz/cookinwithjess"

I plan on putting the candy cane white chocolate Hershey Kisses bamboo bowl in the three tiered stand and more candy (I haven't decided what kind yet) in the top plate. Now that I think about it, I may not just because kids will want to reach and may cause stuff to fall... so maybe I'll scatter them around the table and then they can reach just fine...

That's all for now. If I think of anything else I'll post it.

Last edited:
Jessica, your set up looks great! If you have a pumpkin or something that you can put Halloween candy in that is low to the ground, that will draw people to you. I had a little pumpkin on witch feet that said "Trick or Treat Smell My Feet" and even the adults asked if they could have some. And I said "Sure, Halloween isn't just for kids, come in my booth and see my other "treats" and then I showed them things on my cash-n-carry table.

Also another consultant told me to bring my Quick Stir Pitcher and put water and glitter in it and plunge it occassionally. She said that brought people to her booth. I used my pitcher to hold my drawing slips and I used my triffle bowl with the beaded servers in it. I had a red placemat under it and I used a white table cloth.

I also had set up my kit so that people could see what they would get when they started with their business. And I had made up some recruiting "presents" with a SB and the Come Join Us" flyer and then a piece of paper with FAQ's about being a PC consultant. I wrapped them up in little plastic gift bags that I had cut so that the book would fit and put a ribbon around it. I put these "gifts" on the table near my triffle bowl and only gave them out to people who were interested in the business. Make sure that you get their contact info first so you can follow up.

Also be careful about "Free Shows". If you have 2 friends fill out the slips and you call them and say that they have won the "Free Show", they will be talking about it to each other and wonder what's up if they both won. You could say something like you have 10 free shows, so that people will know to expect that more than 1 person will win. I called my winner of my $25 gift certificate and told her that I had 2 orders to make up a show and that if she wanted to receive the host benefits too, all she needed to do was collect $37 in additional orders. She said "No" I couldn't even give that away! And some of the other people that filled out the door prize slip didn't want my "free show". And some were down right rude when I called them back.

I offered my "services" to everyone that I called and I think that I have made several good leads. Things are really tight money wise in my area. Hopefully they are better where you are.

I have included the FAQ's too!

Good Luck!

Attachments

• Questions You May Have About The Pampered Chef.doc
    78.5 KB · Views: 457
It looks GREAT! Great job! My booths are coming up next month and (the 8th and 15th) so I'm scrambling to get everything ready! I did a practice table too, but I have so much in the background that it's hard to tell, but here is the link for the photobucket... I forgot to have a thing for a drawing though, I should maybe squeeze that in somewhere. My booths are more of shopping spree type things and I have a lot of cash and carry to sell, so not quite so much display stuff...

http://s416.photobucket.com/albums/pp248/pbebow/?action=view&current=SoccerCheer036.jpg

Just wanted to stop by and let everyone know how the craft fair went today.
It was a long day but a relatively good one. I got 4 orders totaling about $200, two confirmed shows (one catalog, one cooking), another possible show but she didn't know what date would work better, and a possible bridal shower.
I'm super excited about the shower since I haven't done one yet and it may draw a lot of business. I have a ton of ideas I want to run with too. All of which came from CS. I love this place.
I got about 10 contacts with drawing slips but we'll see how those pan out when I call them over the weekend to see if they're really interested in anything they marked on their drawing slip.
Thanks for all the great advice and ideas everyones given. CS in invaluable.

I like the display board. You might want to bring lap boards for filling out information.

What products will be available at the craft fair this weekend?

At the craft fair this weekend, we will have a wide variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items available for purchase. We will also have some exclusive products that are only available at craft fairs.

Can I place an order for a product that is not available at the craft fair?

Yes, you can place an order for any products that are not available at the craft fair. You can do so by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order online using the consultant's website link.

Are there any special deals or discounts available at the craft fair?

Yes, we will have some exclusive discounts and deals available only at the craft fair. Be sure to stop by our booth to check them out and take advantage of these special offers.

Can I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the craft fair?

Yes, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at the craft fair. Our team will be available to answer any questions you have about becoming a consultant and help you get started with your own business.

Can I sample any of the products at the craft fair?

Yes, we will have some products available for sampling at the craft fair. This will give you the opportunity to try out our products before making a purchase. Our team will also be available to answer any questions you may have about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • SherryLynn