• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Prize Drawing Voice Mail Message

In summary, to enter the prize drawing for the Pampered Chef voice mail message, you can leave a voice message with your contact information or fill out an entry form at a live event or online. The deadline for entry is usually announced in the voice mail message or can be obtained from customer service. The number and type of prizes offered may vary, but typically there is one grand prize winner and a few runner-up winners. Winners will be notified through phone or email and may also be announced on the company's website or social media pages.
kittychef
I'm doing some follow up calls from the booth I did over the weekend. We had a "register to win a prize" sign at our table. On the mP3 download about booths in consultant corner, they say that when you get an answering machine you can leave the message saying that they were the winner of the prize drawing and to say that the 'winner" needs to call within two days to clain the prize. My question is, if i have several people return my phone call should I tell all of them they were the winner??
By the way what I'm giving away is a free show or a Season's Best cook book

Thanks!

It depends on how desperate you are for shows and how much you want to spend (by giving the prizes). But if you say on the message that they are the winner, and they call back, then you do need to give them the prize.

When I do drawings like this, everyone is a winner. :)

I typically say in my message that they won the drawing, and my name and number for them to call back. If I don't here from them within a couple of days I call again.

I don't tell them what they won, just that they won and I usually most of the people calling me. :D

Great idea Laurie! Thanks ladies! I'm fairly new and reallt need to get some bookings

Ok another question, after I leave a message, how long should I wait to call back again?

Thanks for all your help!

1. How do I enter the prize drawing for the Pampered Chef voice mail message?

To enter the prize drawing for the Pampered Chef voice mail message, simply leave a voice message with your contact information and indicate that you would like to be entered into the drawing. Alternatively, you can also enter by filling out an entry form at one of our live events or online.

2. When is the deadline to enter the prize drawing for the Pampered Chef voice mail message?

The deadline to enter the prize drawing for the Pampered Chef voice mail message is typically announced in the voice mail message itself. If you are unsure of the deadline, please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. How many winners will be chosen for the Pampered Chef voice mail message prize drawing?

The number of winners chosen for the Pampered Chef voice mail message prize drawing may vary depending on the specific promotion. However, typically there will be one grand prize winner and a few runner-up winners.

4. What prizes are being offered for the Pampered Chef voice mail message prize drawing?

The prizes offered for the Pampered Chef voice mail message prize drawing may vary depending on the specific promotion. However, the grand prize is typically a shopping spree or a selection of Pampered Chef products, and the runner-up prizes may include smaller Pampered Chef products or discounts on future purchases.

5. How will I know if I have won the Pampered Chef voice mail message prize drawing?

If you are chosen as a winner for the Pampered Chef voice mail message prize drawing, you will receive a notification from our team either via phone or email. The announcement of the winners may also be posted on our website or social media pages. If you do not hear from us, unfortunately, you were not selected as a winner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies