• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Script for Follow up From Craft Fair

In summary, to convert maybes into yes's after a craft fair, offer incentives such as discounts or free items, follow up with potential customers, showcase positive reviews, and host a giveaway or contest.
schel
Hello!
I am in need of a script to get the maybe's which I have 7 of to yes's after a craft fair. I also have a yes I want to be sure is a for sure yes. Already have 2 shows booked off of the no's and nothing marked slips I have called on by offering a FREE cooking show.
Thanks for help.
Schel

leThe best way to convert the maybe's to yes's is to create an incentive for them. Consider offering them a discount on their bookings if they book within a certain time frame, or offer them a free item as part of their booking. You could also try giving them a call to ask them why they haven't yet booked, and see if you can find out what their hesitations are so that you can address them. Once you have addressed their hesitations, let them know that if they book within a certain time frame they will receive a discount or free item. This should help to convert more of the maybe's to yes's.

ley Hi Schelley,I'm not sure if I fully understand your request, but here are a few tips that may help you convert your maybes into yes's after a craft fair:1. Follow up with potential customers: After the craft fair, be sure to reach out to the people who showed interest in your products but didn't commit to a purchase. You can send them a personalized email or message thanking them for stopping by your booth and offering a special discount or promotion to encourage them to make a purchase.2. Offer a limited-time discount: Create a sense of urgency by offering a limited-time discount for those who were on the fence about purchasing. This can motivate them to make a decision and turn their maybe into a yes.3. Showcase positive reviews: If you have any positive reviews or testimonials from previous customers, be sure to share them with potential customers. This can help build trust and credibility in your products and increase the chances of a yes.4. Host a giveaway or contest: Consider hosting a giveaway or contest on social media to attract new customers and engage with your current followers. This can also help generate buzz and attract more potential customers to your booth at future craft fairs.I hope these suggestions help. Best of luck with your craft fair sales!

1. How do I approach potential customers after a craft fair?

After a craft fair, it is important to follow up with potential customers within a week. You can do this by sending a thank-you email or card, including a discount offer or invitation to a future event. This shows your appreciation for their interest and keeps your business fresh in their minds.

2. What information should be included in a follow-up script?

A follow-up script should include a greeting, a reminder of the event and your booth, a brief description of your products, and a call to action. It should also include your contact information and any special offers or promotions.

3. How should I personalize my follow-up script?

Personalization is key in a follow-up script. Make sure to mention specific products or conversations you had with the customer at the craft fair. You can also include a personalized discount or offer based on their interests or needs.

4. When is the best time to send a follow-up script?

The best time to send a follow-up script is within a week after the craft fair. This allows enough time for the customer to process their experience at the event and make a decision about buying your products. However, it is also important to not wait too long as the customer may have forgotten about your business.

5. How can I make my follow-up script stand out?

To make your follow-up script stand out, be creative and personal. Consider including a special offer or discount, a personalized message, or a link to your website or social media pages. You can also make it visually appealing by using images or graphics related to your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Leigh0725