• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mastering Booth Follow-Up Calls for Bridal Fair Success

In summary, the speaker suggests making follow-up calls after a bridal fair to potential clients who showed interest in hosting a party. They advise getting straight to the point and asking about specific dates and products. The speaker also recommends using a service called Post Calls to make reminder calls for hosts and offers a contact for more information.
pckellyd
Gold Member
I need to make booth follow up calls from a Bridal fair i did... WHAT do I say?! I actually had 1 person mark yes to a show and 6 others maybe... how to I say, ok let's book! I've never booked a party with someone that wasn't right in front of me.
Thanks!

Just call.Hi, this is ..... with PC. We met at the .....Then, I really get straight to the point. I know that you marked that you may be interested in having a show. Did you have a certain time in mind or was there a product that you were hoping to get? You can offer the host specials if you want (that's why I ask about product since it may be on special). Know what days work for you. Makes life easier.I do a lot of expos so call lots of people. Sometimes, I'm sending out a packet right away and sometimes, they want something a few months down the rode. If possible we "pencil in" a date. Regardless, I check with them the month before they want a show.

Great advice! Do not put it off, The sooner the better.

Something that might be looking into, if you haven't already is a service called Post Calls. If you haven't heard about it it is a service similar to that of what your Dr's office uses, you can make a recorded message and send it out to as many people as you wish. It takes you 30 sec. to make a call to over hundreds of people. I also use this service to do reminder calls for my hosts. If you are interested contact Kathy Davis and she will get you a great rate her number is 706-495-3300 and please mention Julie Haakenson is CA referred you.

Hi there! Congratulations on getting some potential bookings from the bridal fair! When following up with these potential hosts, it's important to be friendly and enthusiastic. You can start by thanking them for stopping by your booth at the bridal fair and mentioning that you enjoyed talking with them. Then, you can mention that you noticed they marked "yes" or "maybe" for a show and ask if they are still interested in hosting. If they say yes, you can ask them when would be a good time to schedule their party and offer some potential dates. If they say maybe, you can ask if there are any specific concerns or questions they have that you can address to help them make a decision. Remember to be genuine and don't pressure them, but also make sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party and the great incentives they can earn. I know it can be nerve-wracking booking a party over the phone, but just be confident and let your passion for our products shine through. Best of luck!

1. How long should I wait before making a follow up call after a Pampered Chef booth event?

It is recommended to make a follow up call within 48 hours after the event. This allows enough time for the customer to think about their purchase and also shows your promptness and dedication as a consultant.

2. What should I say during a follow up call?

Start off by thanking the customer for stopping by your booth and showing interest in Pampered Chef products. Then, ask if they have any questions or if there is anything specific they are interested in. You can also offer to provide more information or schedule a party for them.

3. How many times should I follow up with a customer?

It is recommended to follow up at least three times with a customer. If they do not respond after the third attempt, it is best to move on and focus on other potential customers.

4. Can I send a follow up email instead of making a call?

While a follow up email can be a good way to touch base with a customer, it is not as personal as a phone call. It is recommended to make at least one follow up call before resorting to email communication.

5. What are some tips for making a successful follow up call?

Be confident, friendly, and enthusiastic during the call. Have your catalog and order forms ready in case the customer wants to make a purchase. Also, be prepared to answer any questions they may have about products or hosting a party. Lastly, remember to always thank the customer for their time and consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SchuchyCookie
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katem51
Replies