• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Booth Results with a Professional Follow-Up Letter

In summary, a booth followup letter is a personalized message sent to potential customers after they have visited your Pampered Chef booth at an event or fair. It is best to send the letter within a week after the event and the key to its success is personalization. You can include a catalog or brochure with the letter and track its effectiveness through response rates or feedback from recipients.
kisrae
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone has a letter/email they send out to their contacts after a booth.
I just did a fair this last weekend and got a lot of email addresses. I wanted tos end out an email before I starts my follow up calls.
Thanks for the help.

Here is something that I've used before...

Great question, i have my first big event march 5th and wondered the same thing

I don't think I'd spend time sending an email, just make the phone calls. This is the best way to get positive results. If you don't have a #, do a reverse look-up on "whitepages.com". Make a few contact every day and soon you'll be done.

Hi there!

Congratulations on a successful booth at the fair this past weekend! It's always exciting to gather new contacts and potential customers.

To answer your question, I do have a letter/email that I send out to my contacts after a booth. It's a great way to introduce yourself and your business, and to thank them for stopping by your booth. It also serves as a reminder for them to check out your website or social media pages for more information.

I've attached a template of the letter/email that I use, feel free to use it and personalize it to fit your business and style. I hope it helps with your follow up calls!

Best of luck and happy cooking!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a booth followup letter?

A booth followup letter is a personalized message sent to potential customers after they have visited your Pampered Chef booth at an event or fair. It is a way to thank them for stopping by and remind them of the products or promotions they showed interest in.

2. When should I send a booth followup letter?

It is best to send a booth followup letter within a week after the event. This allows enough time for the potential customer to remember their experience at your booth and still be interested in your products.

3. How do I write a successful booth followup letter?

The key to a successful booth followup letter is personalization. Make sure to address the recipient by name and refer to specific products or conversations you had with them at the event. Also, include a call-to-action such as a special promotion or discount to entice them to make a purchase.

4. Can I include a catalog or brochure with the booth followup letter?

Yes, you can definitely include a catalog or brochure with the booth followup letter. This is a great way to showcase your products and remind the potential customer of what they saw at your booth. Just make sure to include a handwritten note or personalized message with the catalog to make it more personal.

5. How do I know if the booth followup letter was effective?

One way to measure the effectiveness of the booth followup letter is by tracking the response rate. If you see an increase in sales or inquiries after sending out the letters, then it was successful. You can also ask for feedback from the recipients or conduct a survey to gather more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• richardson3
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies