• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calling Booth Attendes From 7 Months Ago?

is that if I leave a voicemail and don't have the customer's phone number, the customer ends up deleting the voicemail. So instead of leaving a voicemail, I'll just send them an email like this: Hi Sally, This is Tammy Stanley with the XYZ company, I bet it's been a year since we talked (at the Local Vendor Event)... Do you even remember me? (said with humor in the voice) I wanted to drop you a quick email to see if you're interested in talking about a possible future project. Give me a call at 555-555-1123. Thanks,Tammy
flossienurse
Quickly and then I'll get to my question.
I am new here and so far LOVING it (it's distracting me from my work!!)
I have been a consultant since March 2011. Business has been good at times and not so good at others. I got into a rut in the fall (illness with me and my family and other personal stuff) and actually went inactive for a month. I'm picking back up in Jan, but nothing so far for Feb.

I had a booth at a fair last May. Attendees filled out a drawing slip for a prize. Well, I put off calling those who said they may want a party and then put off some more :). I got into my rut in the fall and just didn't do anything.
Now I'm back in the game and looking for contacts. Would it be inappropriate to call the folks from the booth at the fair in May and ask about hosting a show? They'll probably think, "she's just now calling me?"

thanks!!!

Call, be honest, and move forward. Say something like, "Hi Mary, this is (you) with the pampered chef. We met way back in May at the xxxx event. Did you have a nice holiday? Mary, I wanted to touch base with you to apologize. You let me know that you were interested in discussing hosting a cooking show way back in May and I really dropped the ball by not calling you right away. I had some family issues that got in the way and have let some things, like calling wonderful people like you, slip through the cracks. Well, I'd like to make it up to you if you're still interested. I would love to treat you and your friends to a fun evening out, teach you all one of our fabulous time and money saving recipes, and give you all a chance to relax and catch up after the holidays. Would you be interested in learning more?..."

You could offer to do a free cooking show. You could then ask if she's seen the newest products, been to a pc party since May, etc.

I have been feeling the same way about calling the women on my potential host list. I have so many warm calls I could make and I have allowed my guilt for not calling them back sooner to prevent me from actually making the call. Unfortunately that just has made it worse because I have just dragged it out further. Thank you, pchockeymom, for sharing this script. It has given me the courage to make the phone calls. Thank you!

Mine is from a pre-holiday booth, but I'm finding myself in the same boat. Embarrassment can really stop us from moving forward! Let's all get it done this week! :)

Interesting that you'd ask this question now. I'm getting ready to do a workshop at an upcoming event, the topic of which is following up after an event. One of my points is that it's never too late. People understand. We've all neglected to do something we new we needed to do. So, contacting someone with message like this is always okay: Hi, this is Connie Consultant with Cozy Company. You were kind enough to stop by my booth at Event Name back in Whatever Month. I am so sorry that it's taken me this long to contact you, but I want you to know that I am here for you. You indicated that you might like to [buy some products, host a party, or whatever]. Is that something that you'd still like to do?"

KateInTheKitchen said:
Mine is from a pre-holiday booth, but I'm finding myself in the same boat. Embarrassment can really stop us from moving forward! Let's all get it done this week! :)

AMEN!

I was listening to Tammy Stanley "How to Leave Messages" today (while watching my son's hockey game - hahaha). Anyway, one of her phrases for just that sort of thing was: (My comments in blue/italics)

"Hi Sally. This is Tammy Stanley with the XYZ company, I bet it's been a year since we talked (at the Local Vendor Event)... Do you even remember me? (said with humor in the voice) I'm calling because I have a question that only you can answer. Give me a call at 555-555-1123."

Now, she was talking about leaving messages and getting customers to call her back. But if you got them live on the phone, you can easily drop off the the phone number, and go into what you would say (like what the others said above). Blend the scripts to work.

But what I found interesting was that she took the edge off of the awkwardness (for me) of calling so long after!

thanks so much everyone! I am going to work on those calls this week!
Renee

1. How do I find the contact information for booth attendees from 7 months ago?

To find the contact information for booth attendees from 7 months ago, you can check the event's attendance list or go through your company's records. You can also try reaching out to the event organizers for a list of attendees.

2. Is it too late to follow up with booth attendees from 7 months ago?

No, it is not too late to follow up with booth attendees from 7 months ago. In fact, it is better to reach out to them now before they forget about your company and the products you showcased at the event.

3. How should I approach contacting booth attendees from 7 months ago?

The best way to approach contacting booth attendees from 7 months ago is to personalize your message and remind them of your interaction at the event. You can also offer a special discount or promotion as an incentive for them to make a purchase.

4. What if I can't reach some of the booth attendees from 7 months ago?

If you are unable to reach some of the booth attendees from 7 months ago, you can try sending them an email or direct message on social media. If there is still no response, it may be best to focus on following up with those who have shown interest in your products.

5. How can I make the most out of following up with booth attendees from 7 months ago?

To make the most out of following up with booth attendees from 7 months ago, make sure to have a clear and concise message, offer a special promotion or discount, and provide a way for them to easily make a purchase or contact you for more information. Also, be sure to track your results to see the effectiveness of your follow-up efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
sarahsworld2000
  • pckellyd
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • esavvymom