• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Photos From My Booth on Tuesday (Wedding Expo)

In summary, "Photos From My Booth on Tuesday" is a collection of high-quality, professional photos taken at our booth during the recent Wedding Expo. These photos can be accessed on our website and social media pages, but are not available for purchase. They can be used for personal or business purposes as long as they are credited to Pampered Chef and not altered. More photos from future events will be shared on our website and social media pages.
SchuchyCookie
Did my first wedding expo on Tuesday and id say it went fairly well. Not as well as i had hoped of course, but thats life! :D
I got 1 potential recruit and 8 potential wedding shower hosts, but no bookings :( . Hopefully my follow ups will be a success!Would like some feedback on my booth set up. Every little bit of help counts! Thanks! :thumbup:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 999
  • download1.jpg
    download1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,003
  • download3.jpg
    download3.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,062
  • download4.jpg
    download4.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,023
Great display! Especially for it being your first time at an expo. Definitely do a great follow thru. Good Luck!

I think your display is beautiful. It's very clean and not cluttered at all. I love the display board with the colored paper -- I'm sure in person, that really made the information pop. Follow-through is key as you know. All the best with turning those potential hosts into actual ones!Shari in TX

1. What is "Photos From My Booth on Tuesday"?

"Photos From My Booth on Tuesday" is a collection of high-quality, professional photos taken at our booth during the recent Wedding Expo. These photos showcase our products in action and give you a glimpse of the fun and excitement at the event.

2. How can I access the photos from your booth on Tuesday at the Wedding Expo?

You can access the photos by visiting our website and clicking on the "Photos From My Booth on Tuesday" section. You can also find them on our social media pages, such as Facebook and Instagram.

3. Are the photos available for purchase?

No, the photos are not available for purchase. However, you are welcome to save and share them for personal use.

4. Can I use the photos for my personal or business purposes?

Yes, you can use the photos for personal or business purposes, as long as you credit Pampered Chef and do not alter the images in any way.

5. Will there be more photos from other events in the future?

Yes, we frequently attend and participate in various events and trade shows. We will continue to share photos from these events on our website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • PChefRenee
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies