• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Fair Fundraiser: Can It Be a Craft Show?

In summary, a high school is hosting a craft fair as a fundraiser for their sports team. The flyer mentions crafty booths, but the person is considering reaching out to see if they can participate with a different type of booth. They have read through the policies and procedures, which mention cooking show fundraisers, but they are unsure if this is the only type of fundraiser allowed. They are asking for input on whether others have done a booth or fundraiser like this and are looking for advice before making a decision.
princessmeshelle
a local high school is putting together craft fair as a fundraiser for one of their sports teams. they are looking for crafty type booths according to their flyer, but i figure why not call and see if i can get a booth anyway? who knows, they might not have thought of it. before i call i am trying to figure out how i would enter it and how i would run the booth.... i read through the info in policies and procedures and it called fundraisers "cooking show fundraiser". does that mean you can only do a FR as a cooking show? or can it be just a catty show?

has anyone done a booth like this? or FR like this? i'm not sure if i want to try it and input would help me make the decision. TIA

It is possible to do a craft show as a fundraiser, but it is best to call the school and inquire about the specifics. It is likely that they have specific guidelines for what types of fundraisers they accept, and what types of booths they will allow. Make sure to find out if there are any restrictions on the type of crafts you can sell, as well as any fees associated with setting up a booth. Additionally, you should ask about the procedures for setting up and running the booth, as well as the expected number of visitors. Good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you're interested in participating in the craft fair as a vendor, even though the flyer specifically mentions crafty booths. I think it's a great idea to reach out and see if they would be open to having other types of booths as well. It never hurts to ask!As for the policies and procedures mentioning cooking show fundraisers, I think that just means they have previously had cooking show fundraisers and wanted to clarify that they are open to other types of fundraisers as well. So, I don't think you're limited to just a cooking show for your booth.I haven't personally done a booth or fundraiser like this, but I think it could be a fun and unique opportunity. Plus, it's for a good cause and you never know, you may end up making some great connections or even getting some new customers.My advice would be to go for it and give it a try! Make sure to read through any guidelines or rules the high school may have for vendors, and come up with a plan for how you would run your booth. Good luck!

What is a craft fair fundraiser?

A craft fair fundraiser is an event where various vendors sell handmade or unique items to raise money for a specific cause or organization. It is a great opportunity for local artisans and small businesses to showcase their products while supporting a good cause.

How does a craft fair fundraiser work?

Typically, a craft fair fundraiser involves renting a booth or table space for a fee, which goes towards the fundraising goal. Vendors set up their displays and sell their products to attendees, who can browse and purchase items while supporting the cause. Some craft fairs may also include additional activities, such as raffles or auctions, to raise even more funds.

Can anyone participate in a craft fair fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in a craft fair fundraiser as a vendor, as long as they have handmade or unique items to sell. However, it's important to note that some craft fairs may have specific guidelines or restrictions on the types of products allowed, so it's best to check with the event organizer beforehand.

How can I find craft fairs to participate in for fundraising?

There are a few ways to find craft fairs for fundraising. You can search online for local craft fairs, reach out to your community or school organizations to see if they are hosting any events, or network with other artisans to find out about upcoming opportunities. You can also contact local event venues and ask if they have any craft fairs planned.

What are the benefits of participating in a craft fair fundraiser for my business?

Participating in a craft fair fundraiser can be beneficial for your business in many ways. It allows you to reach a new audience and potentially gain new customers, while also supporting a good cause. It's also a great opportunity to network with other vendors and potentially collaborate or cross-promote in the future. Additionally, the positive exposure and goodwill generated from participating in a fundraiser can reflect well on your business and help build a positive reputation in the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
rhoweth74
  • cactus_flower
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies