• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Local Craft Shows and Music Festivals - Your Ultimate Resource!

In summary, to add a link to your website on "Found a Great Website!", click on the "Submit a Link" button and fill out the form. There is no cost to submit a link and you are welcome to share your own website as well as others. Submitted links typically appear within 24 hours, but may take up to 48 hours during high submission periods. You can also edit or remove your submitted link by clicking on the corresponding buttons on the website.
armywyf
I am new to CS and to PC so I am not sure if anyone has posted this before but I found an excellent website today

Craft Shows, Music Festivals, Craft Fairs, Fine Art Fairs

They list all the local fairs/festivals in an area. You cant get much info other than date and location but you can google the name of the fair for more info. I have several emails out to see if I can get booths at some local fairs next month, especially Labor Day Weekend!

Just thought I would share....:chef:

Thanks for sharing. I don't have time to do any searching now, but I will tomorrow:)!

Thank you for sharing! I love it! I've had a hard time finding shows in my area so this should be very helpful.

Oh, thanks! There are several near me.

Thank you for posting this it's a great site~!

Awesome! Thank you!

This is a very interesting website. Thanks for sharing!

I agree with everyone else, it is an awesome website, thank you so much.:)

Thank you!!

What a great site! I just looked and there are 13 events this fall listed within 50 miles of my soon to be new home in Texas!! YAY! I have tried searching for events around there but certainly didn't find HALF the info as what is on this site! Thanks for sharing!!

yup have to agree great site, even does canadian listings..very good score...

You're all very welcome!

Thank you for the info.

Thanks for the info. :)

Wa-Hoo

more work for me!!

1. How can I add a link to my website on "Found a Great Website!"?

To add a link to your website on "Found a Great Website!", you can click on the "Submit a Link" button and fill out the form with your website's URL, title, and description.

2. Is there a cost to submit a link on "Found a Great Website!"?

No, there is no cost to submit a link on "Found a Great Website!". It is completely free for anyone to share their favorite websites and discover new ones.

3. Can I submit a link to my own website on "Found a Great Website!"?

Yes, you are welcome to submit a link to your own website on "Found a Great Website!". However, we do ask that you also share links to other websites that you enjoy to keep the community diverse.

4. How long does it take for a submitted link to appear on "Found a Great Website!"?

Typically, submitted links will appear on "Found a Great Website!" within 24 hours. However, during high submission periods, it may take up to 48 hours for a link to be approved and appear on the website.

5. Can I edit or remove a link that I have submitted on "Found a Great Website!"?

Yes, you can edit or remove a link that you have submitted on "Found a Great Website!" by clicking on the "Edit Link" or "Remove Link" buttons next to your submitted link on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cooking4pchef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies