• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booth%20Pics/Booth Results and Pics: A Successful Day at the Craft Festival

In summary, the Cheffer displayed new fall products, a picture file that was too large for CS, and a successful event.
leahevanson
Gold Member
Hello fellow Cheffers!

I have received a ton of advice and help from these posts, so I wanted to give some results. Thank you to everyone!

My booth was outdoors at a craft/retail festival. There were over 60 vendors, and they ranged from homemade jewelry and crafts, to DS companies like PC and Tupperware. They weather was great! We worked from 8 am to 3pm, and it really flew by. The fee was $40.

I had a 6 foot table, 4 foot table, and a set of 9 crates. My tent was 10 by 10.
I displayed the Kit, new F/W products, and some of my favorites (TTA, Trifle Bowl, Egg Slicer,etc.) I did a drawing for a $25 gift certificate, redeemable through me. I had info on hand about HWC, bridal, recruiting, and 5 host packets for November and December. My DH tagged along and was a great help the whole day!

I ended up with two individual orders, several phone in orders, 2 cooking show bookings, one catalog booking, and three recruit leads. I am doing all my follow up today, and am sooo very excited. :D

The picture files were too big for CS, so you can check them out at this link on my photobucket site:

http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/pp266/peasformolly/

Nice job! Thank you for posting the pictures. I haven't done a booth yet and it was hard to understand when everyone was talking about stacking crates. Now I get it. Awesome job with the display. Good luck on the follow up!

You did a great job with the display. I've done a couple of fairs and they were fun and a lot of work, but I got some great new customers from it. Good luck.

Dianne

Great job; thanks for sharing!

Wonderful!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Good Luck with those leads....:chef:

Thanks, everyone!!!:sing:

Looks fabulous!

Wow great job! Love those crates!

That was awesome! Where did you get those crates? Those are great! Would love something like that!

Ditto! Where did you find the crates? They look nicer than your average wooden crate! Very nice booth!

I got the crates from my husband's work. He works at Publix (a grocery chain in the SE), and their produce department uses them for displays in the stores. We didn't get to keep them, but they were wonderful. I did look at crates at Michael's craft stores. They were good quality also, but a little pricey. You can't beat FREE! :)

I can't believe you got your DH to wear a PC shirt!

Great job, Leah! The display looks fantastic. Good luck with the follow-up! :)

Now that's the kind of creativity I was hoping to see! I would never have put something that pretty together. However, I can probably copy it pretty well. THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

My hubby is a real trooper. He's been my biggest cheerleader. Part of my decision to start PC was trying to find a way to pull a paycheck at home while staying with our toddlers. He and I both love the change that PC has made in our quality of life. :chef:

Wow, Incredible booth!!!!! I like the extra touches, like the fall flowers in the TTA, I am going to take notes, and use them for my Fall Festival on Saturday.

Thanks for sharing your photos, I have a booth in November, I think I'll steal some of your display ideas!!
Great job.
Good Luck on your leads.

I LOVE YOUR SETUP :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

But one problem - :blushing:I wished I would have seen it on Friday - I had a cancer fundraiser on Saturday and your set-up was very impressive

One more thing - where did you get the 2 flyers - bamboo & Help Wanted

Please post if you can

:chef:

Very nice. I like the crate idea too. I actually have some pretty metal/kitcheny shelving that I use for my big expo. I like anything that gives height, but want it to be pretty or blend really well.

Sorry it took so long to respond. I have been on the phone ALL night!!!:yuck:

The flyers I used in the display I made myself and they are attached.

Attachments

• Help Wanted sign.doc
    650 KB · Views: 612
  • RUFTH 08.doc
    80 KB · Views: 347
  • Benefits of Bamboo.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 424
  • YourLifeYourWayNEW PROGRAM 07.doc
    384.5 KB · Views: 307
You display was beautiful! Congratulations on your successful event. Thanks for sharing!

AWESOME!!! I'm going to have to start looking for the crates for my craft fair on 11/1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR PHOTOS!!! Now I'll have a few ideas about setting my table up. Thanks again!!!

DebbieJ said:
I can't believe you got your DH to wear a PC shirt!

Hahah! That's what I was thinking!!!

Your dh works at Publix? Mine too! He's an asst store mgr and he better bring some home for me too!!

Wow these are great pictures! You did a wonderful job of setting up your booth. I will be using a lot of your ideas at my booth this Saturday. How long did it take you to set up and were you worried about someone knocking over your crates? And can you please share your flyers with us too????

Thanks!

leahevanson said:
Hello fellow Cheffers!

I have received a ton of advice and help from these posts, so I wanted to give some results. Thank you to everyone!

My booth was outdoors at a craft/retail festival. There were over 60 vendors, and they ranged from homemade jewelry and crafts, to DS companies like PC and Tupperware. They weather was great! We worked from 8 am to 3pm, and it really flew by. The fee was $40.

I had a 6 foot table, 4 foot table, and a set of 9 crates. My tent was 10 by 10.
I displayed the Kit, new F/W products, and some of my favorites (TTA, Trifle Bowl, Egg Slicer,etc.) I did a drawing for a $25 gift certificate, redeemable through me. I had info on hand about HWC, bridal, recruiting, and 5 host packets for November and December. My DH tagged along and was a great help the whole day!

I ended up with two individual orders, several phone in orders, 2 cooking show bookings, one catalog booking, and three recruit leads. I am doing all my follow up today, and am sooo very excited. :D

The picture files were too big for CS, so you can check them out at this link on my photobucket site:

http://s418.photobucket.com/albums/pp266/peasformolly/
Your display was so nice! I am doing my very first craft show on November 18th and trying to get many ideas for how I would like to set up my display. I am so inspired by yours... I have to order the tablecloth because I think it adds a nice touch and it attracts people from afar, I'm sure. Thanks for sharing! If you have any ideas or suggestions, I certainly would love to hear them. Thanks again!

I didn't worry too much about people knocking the crates over. They were pretty heavy. If I were to do it again, I would only do 3 high, because I think some people missed the Grinders I put on top, along with the Bamboo sign. See the previous posts for the flyers. The rest I got off of Consultant's Corner. I think it took my DH and I about an hour to set up. I'm a perfectionist, so maybe a bit longer...LOL..I set up in my kitchen to practice, and I think that made that made the difference. I also ran my greeting lines by my DH and parents.Mostly I greeted people with a smile, I was friendly, and I asked if they had ever heard of PC. If they had, I invited them into my booth to look at the new products and register for my gift certificate. If they hadn't, I took a minute to personally talk with them, and made sure they were comfortable. I had an awesome time talking with new people, and I think that carried on to all the other contacts I made that day.

Last edited:
You did a great job! Tell your DH he is a keeper!

What are "Booth Results and Pics" and where can I find them?

"Booth Results and Pics" are a feature on the Pampered Chef website where consultants can upload pictures and results from their in-person or virtual parties. You can access this feature by clicking on the "My Business" tab and selecting "Booth Results and Pics" from the drop-down menu.

How do I upload pictures and results to "Booth Results and Pics"?

To upload pictures and results to "Booth Results and Pics", go to the "My Business" tab and select "Booth Results and Pics". Then click on the "Add New" button and follow the prompts to upload your pictures and enter your party results. Make sure to include the party date, host's name, and any other relevant information.

Can I edit or delete pictures and results from "Booth Results and Pics"?

Yes, you can edit or delete your pictures and results from "Booth Results and Pics". Simply go to the "My Business" tab and select "Booth Results and Pics". Find the picture or result you want to edit or delete, click on the three dots in the top right corner, and select the appropriate option.

How can I use "Booth Results and Pics" to improve my business?

"Booth Results and Pics" can be a great tool for showcasing your party results and the products you offer to potential customers. You can use these pictures and results to create social media posts, email marketing campaigns, or even as part of your in-person party presentations. Seeing real results and pictures can help generate interest and excitement in your business.

Are my pictures and results on "Booth Results and Pics" visible to everyone?

No, only other Pampered Chef consultants and customers who are logged in to their accounts can see your pictures and results on "Booth Results and Pics". This is a great way to share your success with others in the Pampered Chef community without it being publicly accessible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Monica9498
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies