• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales at Summer Festivals: Tips and Tricks for Booth Success

In summary, at a flea market, you can give away "free gifts" to people who book on the spot. These gifts are usually products that are displayed in a photo frame or gift box.
Kristina21
I have 3 festivals I am signed up for for this summer. One is in June and two are in July, one in July being a 4th of July festival. My question is what really works at your booths? I plan on having a drawing and of course displays and products to try. But what about food?? Yes, No? Any thoughts on how to especially make the 4th of July one work well? tia!:D

I myself do alot of fairs in the spring/summer. My suggestion would be to stay away from doing food. You could always just but some veggies out for people to use some of the products on, but I usually don't do that. I try to keep the tables for showing products and paperwork. What I normally do is put some type of a soft candy (like Starburst fruit chews in a batter bowl, or simple addition dots bowl) so that noone especially children can choke. Keep the candy closer to inside of the booth, so it draws them in. I always make sure if children want some candy, that they have to check with their parents first.

Depending on how big the festival is and the traffic flow, a holiday event can work or not work, it all depends on the event and how well it's advertised and such. Sometimes even smaller events, can get you a great recruit lead or bookings. You just never know. . . .

I always offer a special for the day, mostly a FREE kitchen show, create a sign to display at the booth, and you can explain to your visitors exactly what that means when you are talking with them.

I also do a drawing of some sort too, enter to win a Gift Certificate ( only redeemable thru myself) or a special product.

I usually also print off recipes with your contact info on it,to hand out for people. The fair I did last weekend, we handed out the Red,White and Blue Trifle recipe. That would be great for your upcoming fairs.

Good luck and keep us posted!

I'm doing about 6 this summer, including fourth of July. I don't do food. I have the trifle bowl to put drawing slips in for a drawing for product at my biggest fair (large bar pan, batter bowl, mix n scraper, pot holder, cinnamon roll mix, korinje cinnamon). Everything needed to make cinnamon rolls. I also have a drawing for a free cooking show. When they enter I ask if they were entering for the free cooking show. If they say yes. I tell them if they get a date on my calendar now, their show is free. I booked 6 this way at my last fair. My other one day events I will use just one item.

I then give them a gift bag with PC clear label on it, and the host packet inside. They walk around with the bag and advertise free for me.

I set up the starter kit, with help wanted sign inside my booth, wedding registry items displayed and items from each of our collections. I don't give out catalogs (unless extra from last season). I hand out recipe cards as my business card.

I'm doing a street fair June 7th. I was also looking for ideas, there is a CD in the supplies from Leadership 07 (its actually 2 cds) for 2.00 & they go through every idea you might want to know about...# AW87...HTH :D

Today I'm doing my 4th booth this month. I've tried lots of different ways to encourage people to fill out a slip...the one that works best for me is to offer Free Cooking Shows with a booking tree.I have in the past offered gift certificates or free food chopper, but all the leads I get are just people who signed up hoping to win..not wanting to buy or host.I've also got some great recruiting leads and one signed, just by asking EVERYONE!Today I am going to try to sell more products by letting people look at my catalog (in page protectors in a binder). Also I am going to try to show off our outlet items as hostess gifts (60% off mini fluted pan/ 60% off Patriotic linens if pick a date today).I will report back how it went today.

Can someone please explain what a "booking tree" is?I am doing a flea market this weekend ... my director gave me a bunch of Cash and Carry. We have photos of products in gift boxes ... these will be "free gifts" to anyone who books on the spot.I have a small figurine of a bride that will sit on top of a paper that will say, "Ask how brides can get $200 in extra gifts!"I taped a paper to my Triffle Bowl that says, "enter to win a Free Pampered Chef cooking show."Old catalogs are fine ... this is a good way to get rid of them and minis this time of year.The thing about outdoor fairs is that it's hard to keep stuff from blowing away ... so keep a caddy to carry mini catalogs or find a way to weigh them down ... and keep your host packets in the tote your stuff came in.

I've found from watching other booths around me that people want something that they can buy and walk away with, so I've been accumilating a lot of small items that I sell at my booths. Whenever I get something new like in a sample package deal, I leave things in their package unless I need them for a show. I've sold my used tools at full price before also. I tell them that I'll have to replace whatever they buy. I also trade my tools for gifts from other dealers.

I've heard that a useful cash & carry item to sell (or give away as a booking bonus) is a small gift bag with a Season's Best, quikut knife, scraper, and twixit clip (or other assorted small door prizes). It's stuff you can use to give away at shows if you don't sell them all. Doesn't add to your commissionable sales if you order through the supply order, but if your goal is to get your name out there....

Related to Maximizing Sales at Summer Festivals: Tips and Tricks for Booth Success

1. What products are available for purchase at the Summer Festivals Booths?

At our Summer Festivals Booths, we offer a variety of Pampered Chef products, including our popular cookware, utensils, and kitchen gadgets. We also have some exclusive festival-themed items available for purchase.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef host rewards or discounts at the Summer Festivals Booths?

Unfortunately, our Summer Festivals Booths are set up as a separate retail location and do not accept host rewards or discounts. However, we do offer special promotions and discounts exclusively for our festival booths.

3. Are there any cooking demonstrations or classes available at the Summer Festivals Booths?

Yes, we have live cooking demonstrations and classes at our Summer Festivals Booths. Our trained consultants will walk you through some of our top recipes and demonstrate how to use our products to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Can I place an order for a specific Pampered Chef product at the Summer Festivals Booths?

Absolutely! Our festival booths are fully stocked with all of our products, and our consultants are happy to take orders for any specific items you may want. We also offer free shipping to your home for any orders placed at our festival booths.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions available at the Summer Festivals Booths?

Yes, we have exclusive deals and promotions available only at our Summer Festivals Booths. Be sure to stop by and check out our special offers, including discounts, free gifts, and bundle deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristina21
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • ilove2cookpc