• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beginner's Luck With Booth? Long

In summary, Leslie had an awesome booth experience. She was worried since they couldn't do any kind of drawing, but people really got excited when they offered to mail catalogs. She took 2 orders and got 60 leads, with 5 of those being bridal registry. Half a dozen people also stopped by with issues regarding replacement parts which she will try to resolve. Leslie is now making customer care calls and looks forward to hosting more shows.
newmexgirl
Thanks to all you cheffers I had an awesome first time booth experience. I was a little worried since we were unable to do any kind of drawing due to restrictions placed upon the booth by the promoters.

We tried requesting contact info for our "Recipe Roundup". This idea flopped miserably. However, when we began offering to mail catalogs people really got excited. Now I know this will cost me some in postage, however, as a new consultant, I'm really looking to build my bookings and increase my so-called "territory".

During the two day event, I took 2 orders and got 60 leads (with 5 of those being bridal registry). Half a dozen people also stopped by with issues regarding replacement parts which I will try to resolve.

I began making customer care calls tonight. Of the eight people I actually got a hold of, six are interested in hosting a show and one is ready to set up a registry.

Whoo hoo!

I think what really made the booth really rock was:

1.) The choice of venue: A wine festival. Lots of people who like wine like food. Over half my leads are men who love to cook.
2.) The location of our booth: Our booth was one of the closest to the entrance/exit and located directly opposite the booth belonging to the largest winery.
3.) In addition to having displays of new products and the consultant's kit, we had a display about our wedding registry program and a "Pampered Chef Playstation" where we set out the June host specials and the APCS pre-loaded with potatoes. The APCS and the mandolin got lots of attention.

Here's wishing all my fellow cheffers best of luck with booths:)

Leslie

GREAT JOB! Cool idea on the Play station! We are working a booth this weekend and am checking with the girl in charge of our booth to see if we have room to do something like that. Thanks! Make sure you call all 60 leads. If you can get even an 1/8 to book that is tremendous! :)

Woo Hoo! Congrats!!!

What is "Beginner's Luck With Booth? Long"?

"Beginner's Luck With Booth? Long" is a cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that teaches beginners the basics of using a booth to cook delicious meals.

Do I need any prior cooking experience to take this class?

No, this class is designed for beginners with no prior cooking experience. Our trained instructors will guide you through the process and help you become comfortable with using a booth.

What will I learn in this class?

In this class, you will learn how to properly use a booth to cook various dishes, including meats, vegetables, and desserts. You will also learn about different types of booths and their features, as well as safety precautions to take while using them.

Do I need to bring any equipment or ingredients to the class?

No, all equipment and ingredients will be provided by Pampered Chef. You just need to come with an open mind and a willingness to learn.

Will I be able to use this knowledge and skills at home?

Absolutely! Our goal is to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to confidently use a booth at home. You will receive a recipe book and tips for using your booth effectively in your own kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • CookingwithMary