• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recent Success at Taste of Home Booth?

In summary, the cost of doing a Taste of Home booth is $330, and with the economy, the booth may not be worth it if the expected attendance is not met. If attendance is expected and met, the booth may be worth it.
sburnside
Gold Member
A couple years ago, I shared the cost of our local Taste of Home booth. I did benefit with several shows, a recruit (which shortly fizzled out), and a few orders.

Now, I may be on my own for this year's booth. With the economy, I'm worried if the booth cost of $330 plus a $25 door prize will be worth the benefits. Has anyone had a Taste of Home booth recently to share their feedback?

I would say if you think you will get at least 3-4 shows from it, it may be worth your while. What is the expected foot traffic? Is it a 1 day show? what about the hours?

Look closely at the commission you made on those shows booked from the last time you did it. Did you make your booth rent back on those initial shows? Did you get bookings from those shows that kept your biz moving along? If yes, it may be worth doing it this year by yourself. The fact that you got a recruit, even if she fizzled, is great. Did you keep track of how many leads or drawing slips you got from the show so you can figure how that would multiply if you do the booth yourself? Do you have the time to do the follow-up with the leads? If you can't commit to doing the follow-up, it's never worth the money or time. You have probably thought of all of this already. Can you afford to front that money and not see the return for a couple of months?

I've never done a Taste of Home show. What I have found with the bridal fair that I do every year is that attendance at the event and interest in PC has been down the past 1.5 years. The bridal fair is 10 days away so I'm hopeful that it will pick up a bit this year. I did a Home & Garden Show last Oct. that was a complete bomb for me and everyone else who worked the booth. We had not done that one before. My impression is that attendance at these kinds of events is down. I would guess conservatively based on your #s from last time. HTH.

What is Taste of Home Booth?

Taste of Home Booth is a booth or exhibit at a food or cooking event where attendees can sample and purchase products from various vendors, including Pampered Chef.

What products were featured at the Pampered Chef booth at Taste of Home?

At the recent Taste of Home event, the Pampered Chef booth featured a variety of our top-selling products, including our famous Stoneware, versatile cookware sets, and innovative kitchen gadgets.

How did Pampered Chef's booth stand out at Taste of Home?

Pampered Chef's booth at Taste of Home was a huge success thanks to our interactive demonstrations, delicious samples, and exclusive event promotions. We also had knowledgeable consultants available to answer any questions and help customers find the perfect products for their needs.

Were there any special offers or promotions at the Pampered Chef booth?

Yes, at the recent Taste of Home event, we had exclusive discounts and promotions available only at our booth. Customers also had the opportunity to enter a raffle for a chance to win a Pampered Chef product bundle.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products online if I missed the Taste of Home event?

Yes, you can purchase all of our products online through our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also host a virtual or in-person party to earn free and discounted products. Contact us for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • MHPampered