• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show - April 24 & 25th in Westlake Village

In summary, the speaker is planning to participate in a large event called the Conejo Valley Home Remodeling & RV Show on April 24-25, 2010. They have spoken to the person in charge of the booths who offered a half-price booth for $450. The event is expected to have 5000 attendees and the speaker believes it would be a great opportunity for exposure and potential sales. They are looking for 5-6 people to participate and are open to ideas on how to make it beneficial for everyone. The speaker will be available for both days and asks for a response by April 8th. They also provide the event details and mention that free passes are available on the website for customers. The cost per
MHPampered
My April is looking pretty sad. So I was thinking of doing a large event like this one. The person I spoke to in charge of the booths said he can give me a booth at half price. Which would be $450. It is a two day event So we could work on shifts or I have ideas on how we can make this work to our benefit so everyone is happy. If we can get 5-6 of us available either one or both days then the cost should be reasonable for everyone. I will be available both days. Rick said they have about 5000 attendees and they do this twice a year.

On top of the Home show there will be a Spring health expo in the same location on the 25th and attendees are able to attend either or both shows for the price of one $4 ticket. This would be some great exposure for myself and the rest of you. And what a great way to promote with people looking to remodel they may be getting married, recently married, wanting new cookware, wanting to have a “show off the new kitchen” show and get free products. Let me know if you are interested Rick needs to know by Tuesday April 8th if we will be reserving a booth.

And if you could please forward this on to everyone on your team that would be great!!

Here is all the info:
Conejo Valley Home Remodeling & RV Show
Saturday April 24 10-6pm
Sunday April 25 10-5pm
880 Westlake blvd in Westlake Village
Free pass available from the website for your customers
I will determine shifts and cost per person after we see how many are available.
Conejo Valley Home Remodeling & RV Show - April 24 & 25, 2010

Thanks!

Hey there! It sounds like the event you're planning is a great opportunity for exposure and potential sales. I'm definitely interested in participating and helping out with the booth. Can you give me some more information about the shift schedule and how much it would cost per person? Also, do you have any ideas on how we can make this work to our benefit and keep everyone happy? I'm looking forward to hearing back from you and hopefully being a part of this event! Thanks for organizing it.

Hello!

Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us. It sounds like a great event and I am definitely interested in participating. I think it would be a fantastic way to showcase our products and reach a larger audience.

I will definitely forward this information to my team and see if anyone else is available to join me. It would be great if we could get a group of 5-6 consultants to participate, as that would make the cost very reasonable for everyone.

I will also take a look at the event details and availability and get back to you by Tuesday, April 8th. Thank you again for organizing this and I look forward to working with you to make it a successful event for all of us.

Best,

What is the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show?

The Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show is an annual event held in Westlake Village that showcases the latest products and services for home remodeling and RV enthusiasts. It brings together vendors, experts, and homeowners to share ideas and inspiration for home improvement projects and RV travel.

When and where is the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show?

The Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show will take place on April 24th and 25th at the Westlake Village Inn, located at 31943 Agoura Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361.

What can I expect to see at the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show?

At the show, you can expect to see a wide variety of vendors showcasing products and services related to home remodeling and RV travel. You can also attend workshops and seminars led by experts in the industry, as well as participate in interactive demonstrations.

Do I need to purchase tickets for the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show?

Yes, tickets are required for entry to the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show. However, you can purchase tickets online in advance or at the door on the day of the event.

Is Pampered Chef participating in the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show?

Yes, Pampered Chef will be one of the vendors at the Spring Home Remodeling & RV Show. We will have a booth set up where you can learn about our products and how they can enhance your home and RV cooking experience. We will also have exclusive show specials and discounts available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDude
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies