• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft, Antique, and Flea Show Success: Our First Booth Experience

In summary, the speaker did a Craft, Antique, Flea show for the first time and found it to be a bit slow. They received two recruit leads, $100 in orders, and booked three shows. They also received messages from two more people wanting to book shows in April. They were presented with an opportunity to do a fundraiser and will continue to look for other opportunities. The listener congratulates the speaker and shares their own upcoming event, expressing hope for similar success."
PamperedChefDude
We did a Craft, Antique, Flea Show this past weekend. First time we've done a booth so we didn't know what to expect. The cost of this event $45. Well it was a little slow, not too many people wanted to fill out slips but many took mini catalogs, flyers, old catalogs, etc. We came home Sunday afternoon with 2 recruit leads...1 we're pretty sure will be a yes, $100 in orders, 1 possible fundraiser and 3 definite shows booked. Not too bad...got home last night from work and had messages from 2 more people wanting to book April shows. What a surprise. So with what we already had on the calendar we're booked for April. Now we won't turn any away but not too shabby. We were also presented an opportunity to do a Fundraiser for 2 children in association with the American Lung Association where they were inviting vendors to set up for free & just make a donation. We're going to do that later in April. We're going to keep our eyes out for othrs that come up and take a chance. What a great way to meet new leads.:sing:

Awesome! Great job!

I have a Bridal Fair in a couple of weeks, I hope I do as well as you did. Congratulations :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

That is awesome! Congratulations!I have been wondering about doing flea markets - I know when I go to a flea market I am looking for great bargains, so I was concerned there would be not much interest in our stuff... But I guess they are still a way to get out there and meet people!

That is really great. I have never come home from an event to find orders in my inbox or messages on my machine. I have found that if it doesn't happen then, it ain't happenin'!

kudos to you! That is really a success to me! :>

What is "Just Want to Share" and how does it work?

"Just Want to Share" is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to easily share their favorite products and recipes with friends and family. It works by providing a unique link for each product or recipe, which can be shared through email, social media, or text message.

Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to use "Just Want to Share"?

No, you do not need to have a Pampered Chef account to use "Just Want to Share". However, having an account allows you to easily save and organize your shared links for future use.

Can I customize the message when sharing a product or recipe through "Just Want to Share"?

Yes, you can personalize the message when sharing a product or recipe through "Just Want to Share". This allows you to add a personal touch and explain why you love the product or recipe.

Can I track the success of my shared links through "Just Want to Share"?

Yes, you can track the success of your shared links through "Just Want to Share". The feature keeps track of how many times your link has been clicked, allowing you to see the impact of your sharing.

Are there any rewards for sharing products and recipes through "Just Want to Share"?

Yes, there are rewards for sharing products and recipes through "Just Want to Share". As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn points towards free products and discounts for every successful sharing through the feature.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • vanscootin